Plan, Design & Manage Construction Projects with BIM Services
Building Information Modeling – an intelligent 3D model-based process provides architecture, engineering and Construction projects with BIM services professionals the insight to plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
What is the Scope of BIM Work?
- Design Engineering & Validation of BIM MEP Services
- Constructability Review
- 3D BIM Coordination Model Creation, Visualization & Rendering
- BIM Clash Detection & Coordination or Conflict Resolution
- 4D Construction Scheduling & Simulation
- Design Revision & Change Management
- Shop Drawing Creation for various services – MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & ACS (Architectural, Concrete and Steel)
- 5D Quantity Take-Off & Cost Estimation
- Scan to BIM / Point Cloud Data
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication & Modularization
- BIM Marketing Presentation
- Revit Families Creation
Who gets benefitted from BIM?
All construction professionals of the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) Firms including:
- Structural Engineers
- MEP Design Firms, Engineers & Contractors
- Building Owners & Home Builders
- MEP Contractors
- Fire Protection Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
How BIM Helps AEC Professionals?
- Resolves Construction Challenges, Streamlining Project Communication
- Collaborates with Multiple Stakeholders, Working Together from a Shared Project Model
- Improves Construction Planning by Anticipating & Fixing Potential Conflicts & Field Coordination
- Enhances Project Outcome, Construction Productivity, Project Quality & Facility Lifecycle Management
- Facilitates Document, Contract & Project Information Management
Where BIM is used?
- Mixed-Use Construction
What are the Latest BIM Software Applications for Construction?
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue
- 3DS Max
- Plant 3D
- Fusion 360
- Solid Edge
Are you ready for BIM Investment?
Check out with Tejjy Inc. – a Washington DC based Construction projects with BIM services and Engineering Service Provider as why should you invest in BIM?
The Engineering Firm in the USA works in a cloud BIM platform and provides an optimized Architectural Service Support, MEP BIM Engineering, Permit Expedition Services, and Construction Management Solutions.