Building Information Modeling – an intelligent 3D model-based process provides architecture, engineering and Construction projects with BIM services professionals the insight to plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
What is the Scope of BIM Work?
Table of Contents [TOC]
- Design Engineering & Validation of BIM MEP Services
- Constructability Review
- 3D BIM Coordination Model Creation, Visualization & Rendering
- BIM Clash Detection & Coordination or Conflict Resolution
- 4D Construction Scheduling & Simulation
- Design Revision & Change Management
- Shop Drawing Creation for various services – MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & ACS (Architectural, Concrete and Steel)
- 5D Quantity Take-Off & Cost Estimation
- Scan to BIM / Point Cloud Data
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication & Modularization
- BIM Marketing Presentation
- Revit Families Creation
Who gets benefitted from BIM?
All construction professionals of the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) Firms including:
- Structural Engineers
- MEP Design Firms, Engineers & Contractors
- Building Owners & Home Builders
- MEP Contractors
- Fire Protection Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
How BIM Helps AEC Professionals?
- Resolves Construction Challenges, Streamlining Project Communication
- Collaborates with Multiple Stakeholders, Working Together from a Shared Project Model
- Improves Construction Planning by Anticipating & Fixing Potential Conflicts & Field Coordination
- Enhances Project Outcome, Construction Productivity, Project Quality & Facility Lifecycle Management
- Facilitates Document, Contract & Project Information Management
Where BIM is used?
- Mixed-Use Construction
What are the Latest BIM Software Applications for Construction?
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue
- 3DS Max
- Plant 3D
- Fusion 360
- Solid Edge
Are you ready for BIM Investment?
Check out with Tejjy Inc. – a Washington DC based Construction projects with BIM services and Engineering Service Provider as why should you invest in BIM?
The Engineering Firm in the USA works in a cloud BIM platform and provides an optimized Architectural Service Support, MEP BIM Engineering, Permit Expedition Services, and Construction Management Solutions.