Creation of Revit Families for 3D Model with Clash Detection
Context and objectives
Archer Hotel development is destined to be a new walkable urban village and will attract a wonderful cross-section of guests with plans for approximately 6.5 million square feet of new residential and commercial development. The scope of BIM services for commercial construction included residential units, restaurants, retail, office space, and an expansive public plaza.
Main Responsibilities are:-
- To create a Structure BIM model.
- Rebar modeling and Rebar coordination
- Clash Detection.
- Quantity extraction from the Model.
- Slab edge drawing of structure model.
- Project Duration: 6 Months
- Level Of Detail: 350
- BIM Structure Model.
- Closely working with the Engineers to obtain accuracy and precision in model.
- Rebar Modelling.
- Slab edge Shop Drawing (LOD 350).
- Coordination (Structure concrete, Rebar).
- Responsible for clash detection.
- Rebar Quantity extraction.
- Project Standardization.