Delivering Scan to BIM from BIM Laser Scanning ServicesScan to BIM services are accurate techniques of creating as-built BIM models from an existing construction project. Point cloud to BIM services enables expansion and renovation for residential, commercial, infrastructural, educational, sports, and mixed-use construction. Using a 3D laser scan to BIM process, BIM engineers deliver parametric as built models for architectural, structural, and plumbing services depicting pipes, slabs, walls, roof planes, facades, and landscapes around the building projects.
Our Scan to BIM modeling team has experience producing an information-rich as-built 3D BIM model or 2D drawings for the customers for design validation/planning/comparison, interference checks, demolition or addition of MEP or construction elements, documentation of existing building conditions, quantity take-off, and budget estimation.verification are ensured by BIM design services. As a BIM company in USA we adhere to national and international BIM standards.
We Provide Scan to BIM Services from Point Cloud Data with Quality and Accuracy for:
Tejjy Scan to BIM services (aka Point Cloud Modeling Services) facilitates clash detection in Autodesk Navisworks software. We provide BIM coordination services for renovation, refurbishment and home addition. BIM models at LOD 100 to 500 cater to architectural, structural and MEP trades, enabling building maintenance, surveillance and facility management. We convert Revit point cloud to mesh with accuracy.
Our Deliverables Include:
- As built Architectural BIM modeling of walls with exterior & interior, windows, doors, and cabinets.
- As built Structural BIM modeling with columns, beams, framing, foundation, annotations, and truss families
- As built MEP BIM Modeling with panels, junction boxes, ducts, pipes, air terminals, and fire sprinklers.
How do we work with Scan to BIM?
- We develop Revit (.rvt) and CAD (.dwg) files from different scans and point cloud data capture by using laser scan machines like Leica, Faro Scanners, Trimble, Reigl scanner, etc.
- Our BIM professionals convert data format ( .fls, .pcg, .obj, .ptg, etc.) into Revit.
- We create an information-rich BIM 3D Model for clash-free integration amongst architectural, structural and MEPFP services.
Scan to BIM Software we use:
Scan to BIM Execution Plan & ChecklistScan to BIM Services is the professional service that ensures your 3D models are designed from cloud data. Our team of experts will analyze your point cloud and provide you with a digital representation, like a point cloud BIM model.
Benefits of Scan to BIM Services
The benefits of Scan to BIM services include:
- Improved accuracy and quality with reduced errors
- Streamlined productivity with reduced rework
- Better planning between new design elements and existing designs with the cloud database
- Risk management through remote sensing capability
- Scan data with BIM to compare stages of construction
- Increased project profitability with cost reduction
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Why Choose Us for Scan to BIM Modeling Services?
Improved Building Design:
- Better decision-making during building design development
Construction Phase Support:
- Identifying discrepancies between as-built model & as-designed BIM model supporting
- Virtual installation
- Construction safety management
- Digital representation of building drawings
- Quality analysis/quality control of all pre-fabricated components
Do you have any BIM
You can reach us at 202-465-4830 or via email at email@example.com or send us a business query here.
- As-built model creation for refurbishment & renovation with laser scan to BIM services.
- Conversion of laser scan raw data to 3D BIM model for running construction simulation & drawing creation.
- High quality, affordable laser scan to BIM modeling for architectural, structural & MEP services.
- Extracting information from 3d scan to BIM Revit Model for cost analysis, matching design standards.
- Helps in the documentation of design and services of a building into as built 3D BIM model, and as built drawing.
Level of Documentation for clients:
- 3D Floor Plans – Level 1
- Exterior Elevation and Roof Plans – Level 2
- Building Sections – Level 3
- Site Layout Plan – Level 4
Heritage buildings contain complex details which make their digitization using traditional methods inaccurate, and time consuming. 3D laser scanning helps to create accurate Scan to BIM models with accurate details. Historic Building Information Modeling (HBIM) methodology helps in creating accurate as built 3D BIM models, and as built drawings of a historical building.
Scan to BIM software used for point cloud deciphering is Autodesk Recap. As built BIM model is created using Revit software.
Scan to BIM cost depends upon the complexity and the area of the project. Please contact our team to discuss your Scan to BIM project, and to get a quote.