What are as-built drawings?
As-built drawings are submitted by contractors after the completion of a construction project. They include all modifications a structure has undergone during design-build phases. Its evident from design drawings to final erection structure varies. Tejjy as-built design drawing services can be projected both in 2d drafting and 3d model. For better visualization, as-built drafting is converted into a BIM model through point cloud modeling.
When are as-built drawings services required?
Construction professionals require As-built drawings during project remodeling, changes in leased space, historic preservation, asset management, emergency planning, and various other purposes. Tejjy Inc. creates CAD As-built drawings for residential as well as commercial projects
Why Tejjy As-Built Services?
- Accurate Design Drawing Creation–Get an edge over your competitors with accurate architectural as-built design and as built documentation through a comprehensive markup tool, like photos, video, & notes.
- Point Cloud BIM Services: – With Tejjy BIM Consulting company quality assured scan to bim modeling for architectural as-built drawings. This helps in restoration and renovation projects of both commercials as well as residential services.
- Searchable Historical Record – You can reduce risk with the help of detailed records maintained by the as-built experts of Tejjy Inc. of what work was done, along with the transparency of who did what.scan
The process of as-built information modeling can be performed through a data acquisition method and building information modeling techniques like photogrammetry and lidar solutions. As-built documentation allows project stakeholders to streamline communication in various phases of the construction projects, reducing the extra cost of rework where the changes/modification by contractor/subcontractor is incorporated in BIM to produce As-Built drawings models.
As-Built drawings assist construction clients to visualize the building, providing a virtual tour of every facet of the building with BIM Services, thus improving the productivity and sustainability of building within a given time frame.
We revise original design drawings for as-built drawing creation, reflecting changes in various fields. Our professionals bring design alterations through relocating components for coordination, rerouting distribution systems, and several other ways. With expertise in a wide array of Construction & Renovation projects, we customize as-built drawings to meet client specifications. We offer surveys, floor & evacuation plans and various other as-built drawing services as per client requirement.
We ensure accuracy following the guidelines:
- Cross out words like‘equal to’& replace with specific information during construction
- While adding details to drawings, we ensure the same scale as used in original drawings
- Keep old details, instead draw score lines or “X” through them to make the changes clear
- Provide details of changes in fabrication, installation, location, sizing, material, etc.
- Give necessary information on contractor’s designed systems
- Include elevations & grade modifications on pipe utility, earthwork, etc.
- Record surprising obstructions on-site
- Create complete as-built drawings, not merely a collection of pages containing changes
- Ensure supplemental pages containing plan modification are sealed & signed by registrant author
- Include changes arising out of the final inspection process.
- Record Drawings uses red for deleted items, green for added items & blue for special information
- Refer to specific actions instead of referencing change-order numbers or associated documents
- Use a written explanation to describe changes, avoiding abbreviations & clear lettering
- Add revision notes to affected section view, general notes, profiles & schedules
- Maintain consistency while adding notes & using the same figure to denote changes
- Add associated shop drawings necessary as an appendix to As-Built Drawings
- Update the index sheet to show the latest drawing addition
- Make specific notes on underground utilities, showing exact location, depth & materials
- Stamp title sheet once finished with “Record Drawing As-Built,” including contractor’s details
- Prepare a PDF of As-Built Drawings for emailing, posting to cloud storage, or copying to CD
Using the blueprint , we let out redline drawings in the field along with other mark-ups. Our mark-up tools used by bim engineers and architects include highlighters, arrows,clouds & text comments, in a wide array of colors.
We also use a construction softwares help clients attach files & photos on construction drawings. This helps team members to see every information. Managing as-built documentation lies at the core of our construction management technique. Other applications used by us include PlanGrid, ArcGIS and FieldWire.
Our Expertise In
Benefit of As Built Services
As-built documentation records all the deviation from design data during construction.
They deliver important information about location and structure supporting all architectural, structural and MEP services.Being supportive of MEP services as-built design explains the location of the pipe, duct, terminal unit.Better visualization leads to clarity in understanding.
Ensures the renovation process is efficient and well-coordinated.
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM Clash Coordination
- Shop Drawing Services
- MEP Services
- Structural Services
- Architectural Services