Revit Architectural Modeling Services--USA
Our Architectural BIM Services create accurate parametric Revit Families with LOD Level of Detail 100 to 500 as per required format. We have a multidisciplinary team of BIM modelers, engineers, architects.
At Tejjy Inc. accurate BIM architectural modeling process is undertaken at all stages from schematic design, conceptual design to construction documents. The customized solution with Autodesk, Revit, AutoCAD, Archicad ensures best architectural BIM services for all residential and commercial projects. Our Architectural Detailing services include floor plan designing, elevation drawings, cross-sectional drawings, site plan outs.
OUR ARCHITECTURAL BIM SERVICES INCLUDE
Architectural BIM Modeling Workflow
Our step-by-step BIM design workflow allows better visualization to architects, engineers and contractors adhering to standardized protocols.
Concept Design & Preparation
BIM Execution Plan
BIM Coordination & Clash Detection
Benefits of Architectural BIM Outsourcing Services
BIM designs are critical for the construction industry because they help with design decisions, proper documentation, cost estimation, construction planning, and facility management. They demand a highly skilled team of BIM engineers who are up to date on the newest tools and technologies connected to BIM software for designing and planning. While educating in-house engineers may take a significant amount of time and money, outsourcing is the most cost-effective and practical option for project owners.
- CAD to BIM conversion for quality controlled component creation for building designs with project clarity.
- Established BIM strategy plans, BEP adhering to standards & guidelines with required Level of Detailing (LOD).
- Outsourcing BIM to expert modelers reduces operational cost with risk mitigated environment.
- Architectural drafting helps in detailed design construction drawings , general layouts, floor plans, elevation
- Interior and Exterior Architectural BIM Modeling with 3D walkthroughs helps in handling any level of complexities for commercial, industrial projects.
- Architectural Revit 3D plans allows us to create customized Revit families and with incorporating VDC techniques consistency and better project visualization can happen.
- 4D Simulation and clash coordinated environment facilitates improved working efficiency with reduced material and cost wastages.
Our Expertise In
Architectural Design Service Stages for Building Designs
Schematic Design Stage
We provide 2D & 3D floor plans of all levels, MEP fixtures, building elevations, cross-sections, & typical wall sections, with exterior & interior Revit modeling. The stage of schematic design is associated with the interpretation of the architect’s sketch for various project activities. It is related to the LOD 200 Revit Model including masses replaced with generic components. Constructability Analysis and Quantity Extraction based on specific elements are conducted during this stage.
Design Development Stage
Tejjy Inc. delivers 3D floor plans in Revit BIM with design opening & plumbing layout, dimensions, structural grids, exterior elevations with the design of openings & finishes, and other details. At this stage of design development, the schematic design decisions are executed in greater details and it corresponds to LOD 300. BIM quantity takeoffs, constructability analysis and shop drawing preparation are executed at this stage for energy analysis, clash detection & cost analysis. Design development facilitates in making accurate pre-purchase evaluation for the construction project at the design build stage.
Our construction-ready model includes design modifications as well as changes coming from clash resolution. We provide annotated 3D floor plans, dimensions of all rooms, doors, walls and windows layout, sections, exterior elevations, shop drawings, & as-built drawings. Construction documentation acts as a bridge between building design and physical building stage, encompassing shop drawing preparation and other specifications as per the building requirement. This corresponds to the LOD 400 Revit Model, including elements accurate in terms of shape, orientation, size, and location with assembly, fabrication & other detailed information.