Architectural BIM Modeling Services
Tejjy Inc. owns a multidisciplinary team of experienced BIM modelers, BIM engineers, and BIM architects facilitating shop drawings, point cloud, scan to BIM, and construction documents along with 3D rendering and visualization. Our information-rich Revit Architectural BIM Modeling services with specified LOD (Level of Detail) have accomplished residential, commercial, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, and education sector projects. With over 17 years of experience, Tejjy Inc. ensures delivering accurate Revit modeling services for all stages from schematic design, and conceptual design to construction documents. Clash coordinated Revit 3D Model is the foundation for futuristic architectural BIM modeling services. Our in-house 3D laser scanning services along with point cloud to BIM services facilitate renovation, remodeling, and as-built projects.
Architectural BIM Services & Design Stages For Building Designs
The stage of schematic design is associated with the interpretation of the architect’s sketch for various project activities. It is related to the LOD 200 Revit Model including masses replaced with generic components. Constructability Review and Quantity Extraction based on specific elements are conducted during this stage.
At this stage of design development, the schematic design decisions are executed in greater detail and it corresponds to LOD 300. BIM quantity take-offs, constructability analysis, and shop drawing preparation are executed at this stage for energy analysis, clash detection & cost analysis. Design development facilitates making accurate pre-purchase evaluations for the construction project at the design-build stage.
Our construction-ready model includes design modifications as well as changes coming from clash resolution. Construction documentation acts as a bridge between building design and the physical building, encompassing shop drawing preparation and other specifications as per the building requirement. This corresponds to the LOD 400 Revit Model, including elements accurate in terms of shape, orientation, size, and location with assembly, fabrication & other detailed information.
Benefits of BIM Architectural Modeling & Design Services
The benefits of BIM for architects and the benefits of BIM in architecture are manifold. BIM has enabled the architecture industry to save costs, labor, and time. Some of the various benefits of architectural BIM services are as follows:
- CAD to BIM conversion for quality-controlled component creation for building designs with project clarity.
- Streamlined strategy planning with analysis, execution plan, and implementation.
- Architectural drafting helps in detailed design construction drawings, general layouts, floor plans, and elevation drawings.
- Outsourcing architectural modeling to expert 3D BIM modelers reduces operational costs with risk mitigated environment.
- From floor plan to site layout, including landscape modeling and sustainability analysis can be easily visualized.
- 3D walkthroughs help in handling any level of complexities for commercial, and industrial projects for interior and exterior architectural BIM modeling.
- 4D Simulation and clash coordinated environment facilitate improved working efficiency with reduced material and cost wastages.
- Virtual information model is a great visualization tool. VDC managers support architects and engineers to work in a risk-mitigated environment.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Outsource Architectural BIM services in USA to Tejjy Inc.
Tejjy Inc. is one of the best architectural BIM services companies in USA.
Some of the advantages of architectural BIM engineering services provided by Tejjy Inc. are:
- Well-coordinated and detailed design drawings and architectural 3D models.
- Skilled BIM VDC team of architects, engineers, and BIM coordinators delivering services to residential, commercial, healthcare, hospitality, educational, and industrial buildings.
- In-house 3D laser scanning services facilitating smoother execution of renovation, and remodeling projects.
- A one-stop solution design-build firm catering to all architectural design requirements including detailed design drawings, BIM 3D modeling, and facility management.
Building Information Modeling is a digitized platform for planning, designing, execution of a commercial and residential construction project. The architectural engineers adopt BIM in building engineering for accurate architectural BIM modeling.
For execution an information model is created through the Revit BIM model. A Revit BIM model is fabricated from sketches, design drawings, point cloud scan with appropriate BIM Level of Detail (LOD). Accurate client perspective is achieved through 3D rendering, visualization and custom Revit content family creation.
For BIM architecture, we utilize various software’s including Revit, AutoCAD, BIM 360, Navisworks, and 3DS Max.
As built drawings