Facility Asset Management with 7D BIM
Tejjy Inc. manages facility asset with 7D-BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology, allowing managers to maintain facilities throughout the construction project life cycle. The technique enables AEC professionals to track asset information like permit records, specifications, operation guides, etc. Using 7D BIM, architects, engineers, contractors, facility managers and other construction professionals get improved compliance and asset life-cycle management.
How BIM Facility Asset Management caters AEC Professionals?
- Enhanced Space Management: Visualize entire building, before a project is completed, providing sufficient time for facility managers to plan things and get the maximum benefits from accessible space.
- Improved Operational Capabilities: BIM allows storing of crucial data on a single model, enabling facility managers to quickly find documentation and improve maintenance and administration operations.
- Cost Efficacy: BIM supports cost-efficacy in building operations and maintenance, integrating sustainable practices and improving financial anticipation process associated with maintenance.
- As-built Documentation: Whether it’s a maintenance or renovation, BIM aids future planning through detailed as-built documentation.
- Collaboration & Flexibility: BIM improves collaboration amongst various stakeholders, allowing them to access technical documentation and work together for maintenance and operations.
BIM Data usage in Facility Asset Management
- Asset inventories & registries
- Space management
- Building system environmental analysis
- Compliance management
- Accurate as-built information
Consult Tejjy Inc. BIM modeling company to get proficient facility asset management services in DC, Baltimore, MD, and VA areas in USA. Contact at 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss BIM project requirements.
- Organizing BIM files, drawings & PDFs through secure server directories
- Following COBie process for facility asset management
- Changing existing deliverable standards from paper documents to open standards
- Eliminating wastage and enhancing profitability through streamlined work process
- Exporting data & executing zone management
- Specifying family, types & exporting elements
- Undertaking batch update & parameter mapping
- Controlling data exported from Revit to spread sheet
Our Expertise In
Why choose Tejjy Inc. for BIM facility asset management?
- Detailed information about facility management – warranty, cost, etc.
- Contact record management for projects
- Data transfer from as-built modeling to spread sheet
- Updated as-built model maintenance
- Clash coordination through information sharing
- Improved 4d scheduling through design analysis
- Operational cost reduction
- Space planning, predicting building performance
- Accurate budgeting for future maintenance