Facilities Operation and Maintenance Services
BIM operation and maintenance services emphasize on the efficient operation of a building maintenance plan facility. Tejjy Inc. – being one of the competent facilities operations and maintenance company in USA provides BIM integrated repair and maintenance building and operations for retail stores, offices, factories, campuses, warehouses, hospitals, real estate and other residential and commercial facilities.
Using 3d modeling, 4d scheduling, 5d cost estimation, 6d and 7d BIM modeling, Tejjy Inc. BIM consultants in USA maintain effective space management, coordinating amongst various building structures, preventing degradation and failure. BIM facilities management, operation and maintenance plan for buildings ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of a built environment.
Emergency management of the building facility constitutes a part of the facilities management process of Tejjy Inc., meeting legal requirements as well as health and safety standards.
Facilities Operation & Management Cost with Tejjy Inc. BIM Modeling Company, USA
The stage of facility management begins as soon as the building is completed. Tejjy Inc. ensures the smooth performance of the building facility operations and management with Building Information Modeling technology. Facility management integrates asset management, business administration, asset maintenance, contract management, refurbishment, and renovation work. BIM consultants of Tejjy Inc. coordinate planning, designing, and managing activities of building systems, providing a central database to the facility managers about the building structure, floor plans, furnishing, space management, MEP equipment detailing, etc.
Using BIM asset management services from Tejjy Inc. BIM modelers, facility managers track, evaluate, and analyze space, using it in an optimized manner. 6D BIM Modeling is used to support facilities management and operations for driving improved business efficacy. 7D BIM modeling enables stakeholders to track significant asset data including status, technical specifications, warranty information, operations, and maintenance. BIM services provide the necessary information to formulate the energy consumption strategy of the facility at minimum rates.
- Zoning, regulation & contract assessment
- Space Standards
- Space usage Program
- Workflow Analysis
- Engineering Evaluation
- Block, fit & stacking plan
- Operation and Maintenance Plan for Buildings
- Conceptual Site Plan
- Long-term maintenance plan
- Construction Estimate
- Construction phasing or sequencing plan
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Building Maintenance Plan
- Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Maintenance and Repair Services
- Daily Operations
Our Expertise In
Why choose BIM Operation and Maintenance Company for Building Facilities?
- Mobilization of local building resources & real-time data access with BIM model.
- Asset management with energy efficiency, integrating 6d modeling.
- Schedule management, comprehending real-time construction operations.
- Smarter building maintenance, streamlining the process of change management.
- Monitoring asset management from design to demolition through 7d BIM modeling.
- Cost-effective working process, managing building health & safety as per industry standards.