What is Construction Management?
The process of project management involving planning , coordination, monitoring and controlling of construction project through design, preconstruction, procurement , owner occupancy stage is construction management.
Being experienced construction mangement companies in DC Tejjy team focuses on collaboration and open communication amongst architects, mep engineers, structural engineers, BIM coordinators, architects. top construction project management company. Abiding by this rule , we provide real time tracking for our client-centric solution. Project managers, architects, contractors, BIM modelers, engineers collaborate at the initial stages for early clash detection and resolution.
Why Choose Tejjy Inc As BIM Construction Management Company?
Hire Us! For an Unparalleled Cost and 100% Satisfactory Results to Manage the Project.
Our proficient Construction managers are responsible for delivering accurate,reliable , on-time and within budget professional services for:
Outsource Construction management project to our team. We are proficient in Building Information Modeling, Architectural & Engineering services, BIM Staffing & Training services in USA. Tejjy Inc. project managers work like a consultant by taking the work load off the owners and providing real-time tracking and reporting at all the levels. We offer these services throughout the Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland region.
Call us (202) 465-4830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for best construction engineering, planning, and management service provider firm in MD, Washington DC, VA, Baltimore. We would be happy to assist you with your construction management functions, contracts as well as construction project planning and scheduling.
- Analysis & discussion for the initial planning
- Feasibility analysis for cost and time estimation
- Design management
- Constructability reviews
- Analysis of value engineering proposals
- Cost estimation, analysis & control
- Utility studies
- Site investigations, survey & analysis of hazardous materials
- Preparing schedules
- Reviewing design scope changes
- Participation in performance meetings
- Partnering activities during design & performing market studies
- Assistance to contracting officer during contract procurement
- Answering RFP questions/bid
- Participating in site visits & pre-bid conferences
- Issuing Solicitation Amendments
- Performing Cost, Bid & Proposal Analysis
An experienced construction project management service provider in Washington DC, Baltimore , Maryland, Virginia for construction , renovation projects with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Capabilities & Expertise of Tejjy Inc. include:
- Construction Risk Management
- General Contracting & Management
- Pre-Construction Planning
- BIM Adoption
- Design-Build Solution
- Design-Assist Delivery
- Conceptual Estimate & Strategic Planning
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Reviews
- Building Assessments
- Permit Processing & Consulting
- Project Scheduling
- Minority Procurement & Administration
Tejjy Inc. has successfully completed BIM Projects for AEC firms such as industrial, residential, commercial, educational, architectural, structural, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) and healthcare facilities. Milestone projects of Tejjy Inc. include:
- Medical Facilities Support Services (MFSS II) by the US Army Corporation of Engineers, 2020
- Water Purification Plant Expansion in the city of Houston, USA, 2020
- Clash Detection & Coordination for DC House, 2020
- Multiple Schools in Montgomery County, MD. with County & State Government Agencies, 2018
- Arlington Wastewater Upgrade, serving as subcontractor to Alberici constructors in 2007-2011
- Special Mission for the BLUE & GOLDS – Navy-Marine Corps, Memorial Stadium, MD in 2010
- Conservation of William Tecumseh Sherman Monument, Washington DC in 2010
- Revamping Arlington Blower Building while keeping the existing plant functioning in 2009
Tejjy Inc. provides a host of customized solutions to the architectural, engineering and construction industries. We serve the following Sectors throughout the USA:
- Mixed-Used Construction