3D Floor Plan Design in DC, MD, VA & Baltimore from Tejjy Inc.
Get your room designed with 3d floor plan drawings from Tejjy Inc. BIM service company in USA to get a precise depiction of the whole building with floor and rooms including measurements, furniture and other necessary items for planning. Expert architectural engineers provide floor plans for designing furniture layout and wiring systems. The real estate agents and leasing companies count on Tejjy Inc. for getting floor plan layout designs.
We derive 3D floor plans from a virtual 3D model to convey architectural plans. Built to scale, our 3D floor plan design includes floors, walls, fenestrations, doors and windows. Cabinets, bathroom fittings, floors, paint colors, wall tiles, and other interior finishes are also a part of our 3d floor plan.
Architectural BIM engineers add furniture for communicating intents of accurate interior design. The purpose of our 3D floor plan layout service is to assist real estate marketers and architectural firms in explaining building plans to clients.
Using our 3d floor plans, challenging architectural concepts become clear to clients, enabling architects to specifically understand design elements before construction, modifying design elements, at the pre-construction stage. Our BIM modelers deliver tailored floor plan designs for architects, real estate agents, builders and property owners.
- Selecting an Area:
We determine the area to be drawn. In case a building already exists in DC, our engineers at Tejjy Inc. decide how much of a room, floor, or an entire building is required to draw. On the other hand, if a building does not exist, we brainstorm designs based on the size and shape of the location to be built.
- Taking Measurements:
If a building exists in DC, we measure the walls, doors, and relevant furniture to make an accurate floor plan. If the layout gets created for a completely new area, we ensure that the total area gets fitted in where it is to be constructed. We inspect the buildings built in similar areas in DC for using it as an estimate for the floor plan.
- Drawing Walls:
We add walls for every room of the building, drawing them to scale.
- Adding Architectural Facets:
We add architectural features to space by including the unvarying stuff, such as the doors and windows, refrigerator, dryer and other significant appliances placed in a specific location.
- Adding Furniture:
We add furniture if it is required in the floor plan.
- Get an agreeable flow between spaces, increasing resale value
- Versatile & flexibility in designing rooms with flooring
- Carve out an ideal room layout
- Accommodate planned activities for furniture
- Match your priority & lifestyle with the perfect light for your rooms
- Find the perfect poise between architectural details & practical considerations
Our Expertise In
What are the benefits of designing a floor plan with Tejjy Inc.?
- 2d & 3d floor planning facilitate interior designing
- Acts as a key communication for real estate agencies
- Assess property needs, visualizing colors, materials & design
- Serve as an initial blueprint for design-build projects
- Accurate & comprehensive planning with bird’s eye view of dimension lines & measurements
- Comprehend spatial relations with 3D BIM, eliminating design errors amongst MEP services