Shop Drawing & Fabrication Drawing Services
The development, fabrication, installation, and assembly processes, as well as the management of the facility, are simplified by using shop drawings that have been clash coordinated with the level of detail (LOD) defined in the BIM model. These drawings are also known as fabrication drawings. The Autodesk Revit software is utilized by our BIM Modelers, BIM architects, and BIM engineers in order to produce clash-free Mechanical/HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire protection, Architectural, Structural, and Façade shop drawings.
Standards followed for MEP/Mechanical Shop Drawings:
- SMACNA, IPC, UPC, Local Building Codes
Our Shop Drawings Include Different Aspects
- Architectural Construction Documentation– Millwork, Modular, Masonry, Interior
- Structural Diagrams– Structural Steel Components, Pre-cast Concrete, Trusses, Steel Fabrication, Rebar, etc.
- Mechanical/HVAC Shop Drawings – Ducting, Heating System, Cooling Tower, Hanger Layout, Builder’s Work, Block-out drawing, Sleeve & Insert, Spool drawing, Equipment Pad Layout
- Electrical Shop Drawings – Lighting, Switchboards, Transformers, Elevators, Cable Tray, Panel
- Plumbing Shop Drawings – Drainage, Piping System, Waster Carrier, Garbage Disposal
- Fire Protection – Fire Sprinkler, Smoke Curtain, Sprinkler Tank Fire Shutter
- Façade Shop Drawings – Curtain Wall, Glazing, Door & Window, Handrail, Glass, Storefront
Benefits of Shop Drawings
Accuracy: The fabrication drawings contain in-depth information regarding the product’s assembly process, including specifics such as dimensions, weight, joints, and connections. Additionally, these drawings may include other information. The fabricator is provided with a vision to manufacture the exact output at the construction site. Thanks to the clarity of the documentation, which include data from 3D BIM models.
The shop drawings serve as a reference in case of errors. The contractor might check shop drawings for discrepancies during construction. The actual drawing dimension is used to support a building approval request.
Accurate shop drawings allow for proper material estimation. This assures correct scheduling and costing. This allows faster fabrication with clarity of details. This helps in saving time and labor along with cost.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Contact Tejjy Inc. for Shop Drawing Services
Tejjy Inc. is one of the best shop drawing services provider in USA. We have 16+ years of experience in providing Building Information Modeling Services (BIM), 3D Laser Scanning, and Architecture Design Services.
Shop drawings provided by our experienced and talented in-house team of qualified BIM engineers, BIM modelers, BIM consultants, BIM architects, and BIM contractors provide quality assured services with client centric solutions. Tejjy Inc. provides fabrication drawing services adhering to international standards and holds all detailed assembly information, eliminating clashes.