Pipe Spool Drawings
- Material specifications: The type and grade of material used for the pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Dimensions & sizes: The diameter, length, and thickness of the pipes, as well as the size and type of valves and fittings.
- Routing & layout: The routing and layout of the piping system, including the location of valves, fittings, and other components.
- Supports & hangers: Type and location of supports and hangers used to support the piping system.
- Welding & joining details: Pipes and joint welding information.
Our Piping Spool Drawing Services Include:
Adhering to Industry standards Tejjy team is successfully delivering to sheet metal manufacturing firms, MEP design firms, MEP contractors across USA, Canada
Benefits of Pipe Spool Drawings
Pipe spool fabrication drawings adhere to the industry standards and detail plumbing systems starting with the development phase and continuing all the way through the final construction phase. Let us look at the advantages of piping spool drawings.
- Detailing individual components within the piping system
- Illustrate the progression and interconnections of the piping system.
- Provide a pipe fabrication drawing template
- Provide information that will help fabricators create a finished product.
- Limit or avoid in-field alterations to prefabricated parts.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Why Tejjy Inc. for piping spool drawings?
Our in-house team facilitates:
- Planning and design with a visual representation of the piping system, including the layout, size, and routing of the pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Inter/Intra disciplinary Coordination: Spool Fabrication drawings help to ensure that the piping system is properly integrated with electrical, mechanical, and structural building components.
- Fabrication and installation: Spool drawings and fabrication drawings provide detailed instructions for the fabrication and assembly of piping components, which can help to ensure that they are constructed accurately and efficiently. These drawings can also be used to create a bill of materials, which lists all of the materials and parts needed for the piping system.
- Clash detection: BIM Modeling in MEP identifies potential clashes with other building systems or components before construction begins.
- Maintenance: We provide laser scanning, as-built documentation, and facility management for the maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants, the oil and piping industry.
Tejjy Inc. adopts Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, for Spool / Fabrication drawings along with MEP modeling, and MEP coordination across USA.