3D Laser Scanning ServicesTejjy Inc is the best and professional 3D laser scanning company in USA. We use LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) and Time of Flight 3D Scanners as the core technologies in the AEC industry. 3D scanning technology devices use laser rays to acquire precise and high-resolution point cloud data for architectural projects. The laser beam can measure the length, width, and height of the building components, as well as their connections with one another.
How does 3D laser scanning work?
- Capturing points – Using LiDAR scanners, a building is scanned and a detailed set of data or “points” is captured for further processing. The scanner is navigated into different potential locations to trace the physical information. All the scans are linked to create a monolithic structured product for post-processing.
- 3D Point cloud data conversion – Engineers process the laser scan point cloud, eliminating noise and calibrating the coordinate system. This helps to deliver the most accurate data possible. Providing such precision necessitates a detailed examination of the captured points.
- Following the completion of all model verification, the team conducts a final Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC). After that, the virtual captured files are transformed to point cloud format.
- 3D model generation – The engineers use Autodesk REVIT software to model the point cloud file and generate 2D and 3D as built drawings. This process is called Scan to BIM.
Why Tejjy for Laser Scanning?
3D laser scanning survey is a non-destructive technology for scanning the built environment without physically modifying the building.
Benefits of 3D Laser Scanning
The 3D laser scanning technique is beneficial when looking at the overall project cost. It plays a vital role in value engineering for the construction project.
When compared to traditional approaches, 3D laser scanning technology significantly reduces the time required to survey an as-built building. Because the gathered data is highly accurate, turning it to 3D Revit BIM models takes very little time.
With 3D laser scanners, a large number of 3D coordinates on a building can be scanned. With exceedingly accurate as-built drawings and models, historical restoration and digital twinning are feasible.
3D mapping and aerial drone surveying eliminate the need for manual labor. Precise automated scans are created in a short period using virtual design and construction techniques.
Reality capture scans even the most inaccessible sections of a construction site. It reduces worksite risk for surveyors and engineers by scanning data of nearly inaccessible locations.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Contact Us To Implement 3D Laser Scanning For Your Design Build Project.
ejjy Inc. is a prominent design-build firm and a 3D laser scanning service provider in Maryland, USA. Our company has completed several design-build projects effectively as a 3D laser scanning services provider. As a BIM automation company, and a Drone UAV 3D scan service provider, we have worked with a wide range of AEC firms.
Outsource 3D Laser Scanning services in USA to Tejjy Inc. for:
Do you have any BIM
You can reach us at 202-465-4830 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a business query here.
With advancements in technology, the cost of 3D laser scanning for construction has decreased dramatically in recent years. The process does not cost as much as you would imagine. The cost of laser scanning can range from a few hundred dollars for a modest house to thousands of dollars for a large-sized complex project. The cost of 3d laser scanning for construction depends upon some of these factors:
- The size of the construction project.
- The complexity of the construction project.
- Other overhead and miscellaneous costs.
3D laser scanning can take a few hours to a few days depending upon the complexity and size of the project. Even though scanning speed is important, getting the required details is also important. Tejjy Inc helps in getting a detailed 3D scan of your building in less time.
Use 3D laser scanning for:
- Mapping existing built conditions for renovation projects.
- Validation of proper design execution.
- Offers immediate information in Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Measurement and evaluation of project progress.
- Generates error-free data-rich 3D Building Information Models.
- Improves hazard and safety management.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labor.
- Enables better onsite team collaboration and coordination.
3D Laser Scanning Deliverables Include:
- Point cloud data
- 3D BIM Model
- As built drawings with Plans, Sections, and Elevations
The accuracy of laser scanning technology is determined not just by the camera, but also by the structure’s complexity and the surrounding environment. The precision of the scanning process and measurements are determined by a variety of factors.
For quality assurance, we employ the Leica Blk 360 Imaging laser scanner. It provides high-quality scans with an accuracy of up to 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m