High Resolution 3D Laser Scanning Services
We offer a combination of high-resolution 3D laser scanning services and clash-free design coordination for a reality capture approach. Our 3D laser scanning services are intended for as-built documentation with great precision and accuracy. Then with the final proceedings through Scan-to-BIM technologies, we deploy the latest updates in Autodesk Revit to model the required facility from the acquired point cloud data.
With the intention to transform the construction life cycle for sustainable engineering solutions, we work on replacing manual dimensioning with efficient reality capture practices. Further, working on productivity enhancement, accurate maintenance, and flexibility in the pre-design stages for digital twin.
We tend to choose the most suitable option for your needs
Contact measurement, as evident by the name, is a technique used to collect precise data points in order to assess, inspect, layout, or reverse engineer objects. In general, contact measurement takes longer than its non-contact counterpart. Arms with articulating joints are used to collect localized, low-volume data. In contrast, portable CMMs with photogrammetry and laser trackers are used for high volumetric needs.
Non-contact measurement, also 3D white light scanning uses equipment that resembles laser-emitting cameras for recording the geometry of real-life objects. The non-contact scanning tools we use are portable, allowing us to provide scanning services on-site. These can be quite beneficial on sites where there are accessibility issues and movement restraints
3D Laser Scanning and Modeling – How it Works – Laser Design
- Capturing points – Using LiDAR scanners, a building is scanned and a detailed set of data or “points” is captured for further processing. The scanner is navigated into different potential locations to trace the physical information. All the scans are linked to create a monolithic structured product for post-processing.
- 3D Point cloud data conversion – Engineers process the laser scan point cloud, eliminating noise and calibrating the coordinate system. This helps to deliver the most accurate data possible. Providing such precision necessitates a detailed examination of the captured points.
- Quality Check – Following the completion of all model verification, the team conducts a final Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC). After that, the virtual captured files are transformed to point cloud format.
- 3D model generation – The engineers use Autodesk REVIT software to model the point cloud file and generate 2D and 3D as-built drawings. This process is called Scan to BIM.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Outsource Building Scanning Services in USA to Tejjy Inc
Tejjy 3D Laser Scanning Company is a Reality Capture expert allowing surveyors to remotely yet digitally record data in sensitive, hazardous, and difficult-to-reach areas. The benefit of 3D laser scanning companies in USA ensures quick turnaround time with precision. We are experts in 3D laser scanning for industrial plants. You can trust us in outsourcing 3D scanning building services for the following reasons:
- Accurate data capture & Faster data collection
- Improved safety & Enhanced visualization
- Reduced need for physical measurements
- Improved project efficiency and cost savings
- Improved design and planning
- Increased collaboration and communication
- Better preservation of heritage and cultural sites
- Facilitation of BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes.
Contact us today for all your 3D Laser Scanning requirements☎️ 202-465-4830 or via 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
With advancements in technology, the cost of 3D laser scanning for construction has decreased dramatically in recent years. The process does not cost as much as you would imagine. The cost of laser scanning can range from a few hundred dollars for a modest house to thousands of dollars for a large-sized complex project. The cost of 3d laser scanning for construction depends upon some of these factors:
- The size of the construction project.
- The complexity of the construction project.
- Other overhead and miscellaneous costs.
3D laser scanning can take a few hours to a few days depending upon the complexity and size of the project. Even though scanning speed is important, getting the required details is also important. Tejjy Inc helps in getting a detailed 3D scan of your building in less time.
Use 3D laser scanning for:
- Mapping existing built conditions for renovation projects.
- Validation of proper design execution.
- Offers immediate information in Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Measurement and evaluation of project progress.
- Generates error-free data-rich 3D Building Information Models.
- Improves hazard and safety management.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labor.
- Enables better onsite team collaboration and coordination.
3D Laser Scanning Deliverables Include:
- Point cloud data
- 3D BIM Model
- As built drawings with Plans, Sections, and Elevations
The accuracy of laser scanning technology is determined not just by the camera, but also by the structure’s complexity and the surrounding environment. The precision of the scanning process and measurements are determined by a variety of factors.
For quality assurance, we employ the Leica Blk 360 Imaging laser scanner. It provides high-quality scans with an accuracy of up to 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m