Reality Capture Solution for Precise Building and Infrastructure Documentation
Successfully transforming the approach of reality capture for as built documentation with high resolution 3D scanning services. The benefit of 3D laser scanning services in construction is the recording of digital images along with capturing real world conditions. Our experienced professionals with high survey grade laser scanners capture exact dimension of large, complex building designs including oil gas plant, wastewater treatment plants, airports, metro, historical buildings. We use BIM software Autodesk Revit to convert point cloud data into 3D BIM models with Scan to BIM technology.
We ease out the transformation process from point cloud data to 2D drawings and 3D models. Laser scanning in detects thousand of points irrespective of the surface feature and size saving the time. The digital reality capture in comparison to manual dimension measurement has revolutionized construction life cycle for engineering solutions. Boosting the productivity of reverse engineering, adding versatility to pred-design for digital twinning.
Serving Your Residential & Commercial - High Resolution 3D Scanning Services
3D Laser Scanning and Modeling – How it Works – Laser Design
- Capturing points – Using LiDAR scanners, a building is scanned and a detailed set of data or “points” is captured for further processing. The scanner is navigated into different potential locations to trace the physical information. All the scans are linked to create a monolithic structured product for post-processing.
- 3D Point cloud data conversion – Engineers process the laser scan point cloud, eliminating noise and calibrating the coordinate system. This helps to deliver the most accurate data possible. Providing such precision necessitates a detailed examination of the captured points.
- Quality Check – Following the completion of all model verification, the team conducts a final Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC). After that, the virtual captured files are transformed to point cloud format.
- 3D model generation – The engineers use Autodesk REVIT software to model the point cloud file and generate 2D and 3D as built drawings. This process is called Scan to BIM.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Outsource 3D Laser Scanning Services in USA to Tejjy Inc
Tejjy 3D Laser Scanning Company is a Reality Capture expert allowing surveyors to remotely yet digitally record data in sensitive, hazardous, and difficult to reach areas. The benefit of 3D laser scanning companies in USA ensures quick turnaround time with precision. We are experts in 3D laser scanning for industrial plants. You can trust us in outsourcing 3D scanning building services for the following reasons:
- Accurate data capture & Faster data collection
- Improved safety & Enhanced visualization
- Reduced need for physical measurements
- Improved project efficiency and cost savings
- Improved design and planning
- Increased collaboration and communication
- Better preservation of heritage and cultural sites
- Facilitation of BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes.
We are one of the best 3D laser scanning service providers in USA providing non-intrusive 3D industrial scanning services and 3D laser scanning for oil and gas plants. If you are looking to outsource to a reliable 3D laser scanning service provider, do get in touch with us.
Contact us today for all your 3D Laser Scanning requirements☎️ 202-465-4830 or via 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Laser scanning Projects
With advancements in technology, the cost of 3D laser scanning for construction has decreased dramatically in recent years. The process does not cost as much as you would imagine. The cost of laser scanning can range from a few hundred dollars for a modest house to thousands of dollars for a large-sized complex project. The cost of 3d laser scanning for construction depends upon some of these factors:
- The size of the construction project.
- The complexity of the construction project.
- Other overhead and miscellaneous costs.
3D laser scanning can take a few hours to a few days depending upon the complexity and size of the project. Even though scanning speed is important, getting the required details is also important. Tejjy Inc helps in getting a detailed 3D scan of your building in less time.
Use 3D laser scanning for:
- Mapping existing built conditions for renovation projects.
- Validation of proper design execution.
- Offers immediate information in Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Measurement and evaluation of project progress.
- Generates error-free data-rich 3D Building Information Models.
- Improves hazard and safety management.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labor.
- Enables better onsite team collaboration and coordination.
3D Laser Scanning Deliverables Include:
- Point cloud data
- 3D BIM Model
- As built drawings with Plans, Sections, and Elevations
The accuracy of laser scanning technology is determined not just by the camera, but also by the structure’s complexity and the surrounding environment. The precision of the scanning process and measurements are determined by a variety of factors.
For quality assurance, we employ the Leica Blk 360 Imaging laser scanner. It provides high-quality scans with an accuracy of up to 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m