Virtual Design & Construction Services in USA
Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), is an approach for managing a construction project’s entire life cycle with enhanced visualization. VDC is all about documenting construction drawings and documents on the latest design interfaces in the pre-construction stage. Then, coordinate with them to either execute the development or manage the facility for optimized operations. Tejjy uses the latest BIM automation methodologies for sustainable VDC outputs.
Benefits of VDC process in Construction
Being a Leading VDC company in USA, Tejjy BIM-VDC services facilitate detailed digital representation of the building and its systems. It can be used throughout the entire life cycle of the building, from design to construction, operation, and demolition with state-of-the-art technologies like –
- 3D laser scanning for digital twinning.
- Optimized BIM development with 4D, 5D, 6D, and 7D.
- Design coordination with IoT for better execution and maintenance.
- Using a cloud-based centralized approach for greater transparency
Why VDC Managers Choose Tejjy BIM?
Tejjy Inc. is one of the best BIM/VDC service providers in USA facilitating improved construction productivity for commercial, residential, industrial, and renovation projects. Tejjy Inc.’s Virtual Design Construction coordinator helps our AEC clients and project teams understand projects during the design stage through our BIM Virtual Design and Construction. You should use our BIM VDC services for:
Digitized construction management makes
The VDC process follows
BIM software creates a 3D model of the building, including all its systems and components, such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. This model contains detailed information about the building’s design, including dimensions, and materials, in compliance with respective BIM LOD specifications plus COBie parameters.
Then a centralized construction document management coupled with BIM automation workflow is deployed. During the construction, the 3D models guide the path of streamlined and correct execution of the work process by coordinating with design models based on various parameters. This further streamlines budgeting and scheduling.
Once the building is completed, the 3D model can be used to commission the building and its systems and for ongoing maintenance and operation. BIM allows for detailed information about the building and its systems to be recorded and tracked, making it easier for facility managers to keep the building in good condition.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Benefits of Virtual Design and Construction
- Collaboration: VDC aims for a common modeling environment where each of the stakeholders can contribute and get access to the project updates
- Optimized resource allocation: The detailed and documented visualization on a centralized interface also layout the understanding to execute the operation and allocate resources for that.
- Improves safety and quality: VDC helps in recognizing site logistics obstacles, or any hazardous conditions while planning and scheduling.