BIM Implementation Services
We enable the AEC industry to implement the latest BIM technology. Our experts provide training and recommendations to the organizations, enthusiastic about using BIM in their construction workflow. Our professionals make BIM strategy preparation focusing on the tangible and intangible staff training requirements for BIM implementation and adoption for architectural practices. We enable the AEC industry to implement the latest BIM technology. Our experts provide training and recommendations to the organizations, enthusiastic about using BIM in their construction workflow.
Get A Quick Quote
BIM Implementation Process
Assessment & Requirements Gathering
To discover inefficiencies, the organization’s current procedures and processes are thoroughly examined.
Goals and Objectives
In addition to the industry specific expectations and standards, the organization’s BIM goals are established.
Strategy and Process
Future BIM standards, processes, and techniques are finalized. Set up measurable progress indicators and milestones. Existing procedures and practices are streamlined, changed, or transformed to fulfil BIM goals. Create a robust BIM Implementation Plan (BIP).
Based on the gap analysis, recommendations are made for replacing or improving resources. The detailed BIM implementation budget is finalized.
Training & Education
Personnel are trained based on the organization’s goals. The training approach may entail generating broad BIM awareness, software training & relevant skillset updates.
To bridge the gap between theoretical understanding and practicalities of the established BIM approach, the team will be compelled to execute a pilot project under our supervision.
Executing a live project
The last phase involves preparing and finalizing a project-specific BIM Execution Plan (BEP) for live execution.
Individual members’ knowledge is regularly monitored and shared. Professionals to self-teach and learn with team members for gradual self-sufficiency.
Advantages of BIM Implementation
Advantages of BIM Strategy Preparation:
- Preventing Waste
- Saving Time & Cost
- Conversing Energy
- Enhancing Coordination
- Improving Deliverables
Our BIM Implementation Strategies for Construction Project Management
- Evaluating existing competencies for in-depth analysis & collaborative design.
- Determining long-term goals, and tracking milestone achievement with BIM.
- Outlining BIM process, defining current work situation & processes.
- Executing & monitoring through Revit 3D modeling & 4D construction simulation.
- Accurate cost analysis and material cost estimate with 5D modeling.
Our Expertise In
Why choose Tejjy Inc. for BIM Implementation?
- Estimating the Cost & Benefits of BIM Implementation: Our experts assess the cost and benefits of BIM by considering the short-term as well as the long-term expenditure. Usually, we associate the short term with upgrading technology and staff training. On the other hand, we relate the long-term costs to the transition period during which a company moves from an existing work process to BIM implementation. After the transition period, BIM becomes an asset for a construction firm, with financial boosts from every angle.
- Acquisition of New Software:- Purchasing the right software is significant for any BIM strategy. Our team evaluates various BIM software packages online about the software system currently used by a company. We compare several options regarding their capability and compatibility in developing a competent BIM strategy.
- Integration of BIM Principles into Existing Work Process:- Our professionals are adept at creating BIM strategies, combining existing workflow with BIM procedures. We identify useful mechanisms in the prevailing systems and retain them in the new work process.