4D BIM Simulation & Scheduling Services
4D Building Information Modeling (4D BIM) is a process for intelligently linking a 3D BIM model to time or schedule-related data in a common data environment (CDE). The core aim of Tejjy Inc, one of the best BIM service providers in USA, is to enable real-time visualization of the actual progress of construction activities through precise scheduling and simulation, during construction project development. Considering a construction work area, 4D BIM in construction encompasses specific details on lead-time, construction, installation, curing, drying allowances, and sequencing, as well. 4D construction scheduling is gaining traction throughout the AEC industry, bringing out numerous benefits.
How 4D BIM scheduling can improve a construction project?
4D BIM advantages or Impacts of 4D BIM on construction project performance are many. BIM 4D simulation benefits all the stakeholders in the construction process of a building. Following are the benefits of 4D Planning and Scheduling:
- Implementation of 4D BIM planning and scheduling in construction adds value to your construction project, eliminating the time-related uncertainties.
- 4D Modeling in construction provides a risk mitigated work environment, as a result of enhanced team collaboration and communication.
- Construction professionals can remotely monitor the progress of their construction projects through 4D BIM simulation.
- 4D scheduling with VDC improves the visualization parameters, giving a clear cut idea of the project’s timeline to all the stakeholders involved.
- Conflict-free 4D BIM schedule provides a realistic image of the construction project during the pre-bid presentations.
- Scheduling in BIM eliminates the need for last-minute on-site coordination and rework
How to Implement 4D BIM Schedules into Your Project?
To implement 4D BIM planning and simulation in a building construction project, one has to follow the following steps in Revit:
- Create the 3D BIM model of the project
- Create a schedule data of the project using MS Project or Primavera P6
- Divide the 3D BIM model into Levels and Zones to match the schedule
- Integrate the 3D BIM model with the schedule
- Simulate the 4D BIM model with time associations
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Why outsource 4D BIM to Tejjy Inc.?
At Tejjy Inc. we believe that well designed spaces contribute to the wellbeing of individuals and communities. Our architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, and BIM modelers create architectural design drawings and 3D BIM models to assist our clients in visualizing their visions. Our top objective is to provide extremely precise, clash-free construction drawings to ensure a smooth construction process. Implications of 4D BIM scheduling in the construction process have enabled to save cost and labor in numerous projects. With an honest approach to clients and the professional execution of a broad and diverse collection of projects, we have maintained an integrity-based reputation during our 16 years in the AEC industry.
WHY CHOOSE TEJJY INC. COMPANY FOR PROJECT?We are Promise to Deliver Quality, Speed, Value & Consultative Approach to Our Clients
By including time-related information in 4D BIM models, precise planning of the construction process is made possible. 5D BIM adds costs to BIM components so that total project costs can be calculated more accurately.
4D BIM software named Navisworks Manage combines spatial coordination with construction planning, allowing the simulation and analysis of it, and also you can manage the changes that occur during the construction progress. Other 4D BIM software list includes Synchro 4D, MS Project, and Primavera P6, which can also be used for 4D BIM planning and scheduling.