AUTOCAD digitization is the process of converting existing manual architectural, civil and MEP drawings in the form of information, images and data documents to electronic or vector format. These vector drawings containing lines, shapes and blocks allow us to easily modify and make changes to our drawings.
BENEFITS OF CAD DIGITIZATION
At Tejjy, our experts are well equipped to accomplish the easy migration of design data in TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF etc. into editable CAD file formats like ACIS, DWG, DXF or any other vector format supported by CAD.
- A secure, organized storehouse for future requirement
- Induces a paperless environment
- Conversion into required design format
- Quick, easy modifications of digitized design draft
- Interpretation and retrieval of the missing dimensions maintaining accuracy
- High-resolution CAD digitized documents
- As it is in electronic format, it can be shared easily with collaborators all over the world