MEP Services | Revit MEP BIM Modeling Services
MEP BIM services focus on developing data-rich clash coordinated 3D models for Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire protection systems. Tejjy BIM facilitates design, detail, drawing, and fabrication both in CAD & BIM for MEP Contractors, MEP consultants, Construction Companies, and Design-build firms. BIM design Integration with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing envisions quality assured detailed and accurate Revit MEPFS model as per design and fabrication needs. Adhering to the construction codes of IECC, ASHRAE, and NFPA, Tejjy is known as the leading outsourcing MEP services provider.
Adopting Autodesk Revit and Naviswork software comprehensive BIM MEP Engineering Services across the USA are delivered with specified LOD (Level of Detailing 100-500). MEP BIM services help to identify and resolve conflicts between different building systems reducing the risk of construction errors and delays. Digital models of building systems, such as HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems with building information modeling simulate building performance, optimize energy efficiency and reduce costs. To facilitate accurate & data-rich 3D Models in USA & Canada adopt Tejjy Inc.’s MEP BIM services delivering quality assured BIM services for MEP shop drawing, MEP clash detection, clash report generation, resolution & coordination.
Revit MEP Drafting & Modeling Services are critical for the Architectural, Engineering & Construction Industries.
We provide various MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Fire Protection & HVAC BIM Services across USA
Adopt BIM MEP services to get accurate clash detection, coordination & drawings for new construction, retrofits and remodeling.
MEP BIM Services for Revit MEP Contractors
Leading MEP services provider in the USA, Tejjy MEP Engineers work on Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Inventor, AutoCAD, and Fabmep for residential, commercial, hospitality, educational, and government buildings for MEP Components with prescribed BIM LOD. The easy accessibility of design information of the MEP Revit 3d model allows consultants and engineers to make strategic project-related decisions with precision.
- Clash Coordinated and Value Engineered Model
- Detailed Fabrication drawings & spool drawings of MEPF components for site installation.
- Constructability Review, RFI Generation & As-Built Update
- 4D & 5D, Cost Estimation & Quantity Take-off (QTO)
- Customized Revit MEP Content Creation with extensive Revit libraries and plugins.
- 3D Modeling and rendering
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Our MEP Design Services Includes:
- Load analysis and calculations
- Equipment selection
- Distribution equipment determination and layout
- System duct routing
- Electrical load and lighting calculations
- Riser and panel schedule design
- Lux level calculation and power design
- Assigning fixture units
- Layout generation, and pipe flow calculations
- Pipe sizing, and pressure drop calculations
- Designing drainage, rainwater, and storm drain
- Pump head calculation, and pump selection
Planning To Adopt BIM For MEP ! Talk To Us☎️ 202-465-4830 or via 📩 email@example.com
Benefits of Outsourcing BIM for MEP
MEP Designs are critical for the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. They help with design decisions, proper documentation, cost estimation, construction planning, and facility management. Outsourcing MEP construction services to experienced Revit MEP Consultants & MEP services providers in the USA will bring added value to the BIM Modeling project.
- Quality-controlled component creation for building designs in BIM Implementation.
- Established BIM strategy plans to adhere to standards & guidelines with required Level of Detailing (LOD 100 – 500).
- Outsourcing BIM to expert modelers reduces operational costs with a risk-mitigated environment.
- Experienced modelers have better insight into Revit model development and creating Revit Families.
- Accelerates technology implementation with an in-house team for improved ROI and efficiency in the construction lifecycle
Tejjy Inc.’s MEP Engineers adopt Revit MEP family parameters for better clash coordination and precise strategic decision-making. Being one of the leading MEP BIM service providers in the USA, our 3D MEP model for MEP contractors, construction companies, MEP engineers, design-build firms, educational, institutional, residential, and healthcare sectors.