This Website is owned and operated by “Tejjy Inc.” (hereinafter ‘Tejjy”, ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, ‘The Company’) having its principal office at 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 360 Rockville, MD 20854. By visiting or using the www.tejjy.com (hereinafter “Website”) service, of Tejjy Inc., you (“you” the user using www.tejjy.com) acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions listed below which may be revised from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website.
Tejjy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. Your continued use of any Tejjy services after such changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any and all such changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tejjy shall try its best to notify you of any material, detrimental change to this Agreement.
Tejjy is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm that thrives on excellence with complete construction management services from Cradle to Grave. The website contains information about Tejjy Inc.
The use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws of United States. Persons who are “incompetent to contract”, including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this Website. You represent and warrant that you are competent to form legally binding contract or visiting this Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 18 years, you shall not transact or use the Website. Tejjy reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Website if it is brought to the Tejjy’s notice or discovered that you are not competent to form legally binding contract. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this Terms and Conditions and you have the authority to bind the business entity to this Terms and Conditions.
You further agree not to access or use the Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the Website or its content.
4. Limitation Of Liabilities
For the purpose of these terms and policies, you agree that Tejjy is a Platform and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by users, or outside parties on the Website. The Company has no control over the third party user generated contents. You use the Website services at your own risk.
In no event will Tejjy and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, information providers, suppliers and licensees be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from, or related to, the loss, delay or inability to use the Website (including, without limitation, any content), the loss of any content obtained through the Website or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits arising out of or in any way connected with these Conditions or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website (including, without limitation, any content), whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise and even if the Tejjy, its parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, information providers, suppliers and licensees have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Intellectual Property
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Every content, trademark, service mark, trade name, logo and icon are the property of Tejjy or its affiliates or agents and are protected by laws, international treaties and provisions relating to copyright and trademark.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tejjy and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, information providers and licensees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, without limitation, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of:
- your access and/or use of this Website;
- any breach of any of these Conditions by you and/or
- any allegation which, if true, would constitute a breach of any of these Conditions by you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
7. Prohibited And Restricted Activities
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- does not belongs to you and over which you have no right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner, or unlawfully threatening or harassing.
- is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’;
- promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive or threatening;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Website;
- engage in activities such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Website without our prior written consent.
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of this Terms and Conditions;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any nation;
- shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, other systems, networks connected to the Website, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Website by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any networks connected to the Website or breach the security, authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Website (including any account on the Website that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Website, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Tejjy on the Website or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Tejjy trademark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Tejjy’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to Tejjy.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any transaction being conducted on the Website or any other person’s use of the Website.
- You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other brand on the Website to buy or sell any products or services. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of this Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit any users of this Website. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Website. Tejjy shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or edit any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect Tejjy’s views. In no event shall Tejjy assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Tejjy or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
An attempt to undertake any of the above stated activities mentioned in the list (the list being non exhaustive and can be amended from time to time exclusively by Tejjy) might attract the termination of your use of the Website.
8. Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
9. Force Majeure
In no event will Tejjy, its affiliates or suppliers be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware).
If any clause of this Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the Terms and Conditions.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed, interpreted and governed by and in accordance with the laws of Maryland, United States and any and all laws applicable therein.
You may be subject to other local, provincial or state and national laws. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Rockville, Maryland for any dispute arising under or relating to this agreement and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Website, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org