Kitchen Remodeling in Virginia Washington DC, and Maryland
Do you want to do a Home Kitchen and bathroom remodeling service to make it into a welcoming and functional space that is also tailored to match the specific needs of your family’s lifestyle? Tejjy Inc is a premier residential kitchen remodeling service provider in Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, Washington DC and other states across USA. Our skilled team of kitchen designers with the help of BIM Modeling and the latest kitchen remodel technology allows you to get the kitchen of your dreams while staying within your financial constraints. You will be able to see what your new kitchen will look like in a digital 3D rendering and 3D animation walkthrough. We can choose for you the best appliances, lighting, cabinets, counters, flooring, fixtures, and accessories to include in your new kitchen, depending upon your uses and interests. If you are looking for a 5-star rated kitchen remodeler in Virginia & Baltimore & Maryland then you have come to the right place
We are Providing Kitchen Remodeling Services
Types of Kitchen Design Layouts
- One Wall Kitchen: A simple layout for a small kitchen remodel that is both functional and space-efficient, consisting of cabinets positioned against a single wall.
- Galley Kitchen: There is an inner corridor or galley between the two rows of cabinets facing each other in this sort of kitchen.
- L-shaped Kitchen: The L-shaped kitchen features cabinets on two perpendicular walls and is a suitable design for both small and large kitchens.
- U-Shaped Kitchen: This larger kitchen layout consists of cabinetry along three adjacent walls.
- Island Kitchen: The island kitchen provides a wide work area or storage space in the center of the kitchen in an open plan style.
The Kitchen Work Triangle
Most activities in the kitchen are conducted between the refrigerator, stove, and sink. This region is termed the kitchen work triangle. The spacing of these items is critical, as you will spend a lot of time traveling back and forth between these three focal areas. Our kitchen designers will help you discover the optimum placement for your work triangle. We can design your new kitchen to be functional to match your individual demands.
Kitchen Remodeling Ideas
- Tile Backsplash: It is ideally located in a strategic position to control the imminent moisture and dirt from ruining your new kitchen. Using an aesthetically pleasing tile backsplash help in enhancing the visual appeal of your kitchen design.
- Kitchen Island: Adding a kitchen island can make a major difference in your new kitchen by helping you to open up space further, while still creating an illusion of closed functionality.
- Sleek and modern appliances: Don’t be afraid to invest in newer, sleeker appliances to go along with your new kitchen design, so that you can enjoy the new kitchen remodeling design to the fullest when it is finished. The latest appliances are not just aesthetically pleasing, they are also more efficient and energy saving.
- Cabinet : Cabinets can make quite a statement in your kitchen if you choose them carefully. Whether they are lower cabinets or upper cabinets, they can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of a kitchen design.
Why Tejjy Inc. for Kitchen Remodeling Services?
Being the best kitchen remodeling service provider in Baltimore & Virginia adopting BIM services, Tejjy Inc.’s prime motto is client satisfaction. Tejjy Inc.’s innovative kitchen and bath remodeling and design services help you in providing a true picture of the finished project with the help of our 3D visualization. Our experienced and talented architects, engineers, contractors, and BIM modelers can create highly accurate and detailed 2D drawings and 3D BIM models of the kitchen design.
Tejjy’s innovative Kitchen Remodeling Services helps you in:
- Adding new life to your home by redesigning and remodeling your kitchen space
- Determining the project scope for you, knowing what to be accomplished.
- Designing kitchen within the budget, considering finances, materials, labor, and installation costs.
- Investigating permits required by local municipalities in advance, and checking specific kitchen remodeling permit drawings
- Improved planning of new kitchen like adding an island with proper seating.
- Adding value to your home and making it a high selling point on the market in the future for potential home buyers.
A complete kitchen remodeling will typically cost around $25,000, which comes to approximately $150 per square foot in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, and other states across USA. This cost, on the other hand, is determined by the size and style of your kitchen.
The amount of money you can usually recoup from a kitchen remodeling depends a lot on how much you spend and the type of renovations you undertake. At resale upscale kitchen renovations recoup 54% of their cost.
Steps to plan a kitchen renovation:
- Site analysis to understand your unique space.
- One of our kitchen designers will create your design and select products.
- A site verification to confirm the design, quote, and specs.
- Creating the 3D BIM model of the design.
- Adopt 3D visualization services for clients’ visualization.
- Gathering permits.
- Installation from start to finish.
- Not considering kitchen work triangle
- Not providing required counter space
- Not considering kitchen appliances while designing
- Leaving spaces unutilized
- Insufficient storage
- Not consulting experts in kitchen remodeling