Kitchen Remodeling in Virginia Washington DC, and Maryland
Tejjy kitchen remodeler in USA helps you redesign your space. Our remodeling plan improves functionality along with adding beauty to your residential and commercial spaces. Tejjy design & remodel team of experienced remodeling contractors perform kitchen updates, adding lights, cabinet changes, bathroom renovations, kitchen drawings, floor plan, as built drawings, plumbing and electrical works. Our custom kitchen remodeling adopts digital 3D rendering where cosmetic changes can be reflected. BIM Virtual Design and Construction gives better visualization before the final implementation.
Custom kitchen remodel allows clients to choose appliances, lighting, cabinets, counters, flooring, fixtures, colors and accessories through 3D rendering 3D animation walkthrough and VDC. Our remodeling Tejjy team of architects, engineers, contractor have facilitated residential and commercial kitchen remodeling in Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, Washington DC and other states across USA .
We are Providing Kitchen Remodeling Services
Types of Kitchen Design Layouts
- One Wall Kitchen: A simple layout for a small kitchen remodel that is both functional and space-efficient, consisting of cabinets positioned against a single wall.
- Galley Kitchen: There is an inner corridor or galley between the two rows of cabinets facing each other in this sort of kitchen.
- L-shaped Kitchen: The L-shaped kitchen features cabinets on two perpendicular walls and is a suitable design for both small and large kitchens.
- U-Shaped Kitchen: This larger kitchen layout consists of cabinetry along three adjacent walls.
- Island Kitchen: The island kitchen provides a wide work area or storage space in the center of the kitchen in an open plan style.
Kitchen Remodeling Ideas
- Tile Backsplash: It is ideally located in a strategic position to control the imminent moisture and dirt from ruining your new kitchen. Using an aesthetically pleasing tile backsplash help in enhancing the visual appeal of your kitchen design.
- Kitchen Island: Adding a kitchen island can make a major difference in your new kitchen by helping you to open up space further, while still creating an illusion of closed functionality.
- Sleek and modern appliances: Don’t be afraid to invest in newer, sleeker appliances to go along with your new kitchen design, so that you can enjoy the new kitchen remodeling design to the fullest when it is finished. The latest appliances are not just aesthetically pleasing, they are also more efficient and energy saving.
- Cabinet : Cabinets can make quite a statement in your kitchen if you choose them carefully. Whether they are lower cabinets or upper cabinets, they can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of a kitchen design.
Tejjy Design & Remodeling Services
A complete kitchen remodeling will typically cost around $25,000, which comes to approximately $150 per square foot in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, and other states across USA. This cost, on the other hand, is determined by the size and style of your kitchen.
Steps to plan a kitchen renovation:
- Site analysis to understand your unique space.
- One of our kitchen designers will create your design and select products.
- A site verification to confirm the design, quote, and specs.
- Creating the 3D BIM model of the design.
- Adopt 3D visualization services for clients’ visualization.
- Gathering permits.
- Installation from start to finish.
- Not considering kitchen work triangle
- Not providing required counter space
- Not considering kitchen appliances while designing
- Leaving spaces unutilized
- Insufficient storage
- Not consulting experts in kitchen remodeling
Most activities in the kitchen are conducted between the refrigerator, stove, and sink. This region is termed the kitchen work triangle. The spacing of these items is critical, as you will spend a lot of time traveling back and forth between these three focal areas. Our kitchen designers will help you discover the optimum placement for your work triangle. We can design your new kitchen to be functional to match your individual demands.