Proficient Kitchen Remodeling Services in Washington DC, VA, Maryland & Baltimore in the USA
Tejjy Inc. provides competent kitchen remodeling services in Washington DC, Maryland, Kitchen renovation Baltimore areas in the USA, matching your budget. Our comprehensive Architectural & Engineering Services for Remodeling include Kitchen renovation in DC, Interior Designing, Master Planning 3D Modeling, Working Drawings, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), Specification, Tender Drawings & Documents, and Green Building Design Documentation.
Our Remodeling Services in DC, VA, Maryland & Baltimore:
- Construction (GFC) Drawings
- Tender Drawings & Documents (BOQ, Specification)
- Architecture Design Support for Kitchen
- Permit Kitchen Remodeling to Replace Kitchen Cabinets & Kitchen renovation Plan
- Permit Drawing Review
- Kitchen Master Planning
- Kitchen Concept Design
- Detail Design of Kitchen
- Interior Detail Drawings
- Landscape Drawings
Design-Build Support from Conceptual to Construction Documentation
Our architectural designers execute the work of kitchen remodeling with BIM through:
- Conceptual Kitchen Design Support, using Revit LOD 100 Model
- Schematic Kitchen Design Support, using Revit LOD 200 Model
- Detailed Kitchen Design Support, using Revit LOD 300 Model
- Construction Documentation, using Revit LOD 400 Model
- Our experts have been working across various sectors including Retail, Kitchen renovation in DC, Educational, Healthcare, Commercial, Infrastructural & Residential Building Design & Drafting for the General Contractors, Engineers and Architects in Washington DC.
- With a competent understanding of the building codes in DC, we deliver design drawings in compliance with specific drafting standards of clients.
- Our In-house Building Information Modeling capabilities complement the remodeling services by adding improved design coordination, cost estimation & visualization support.
Our Expertise In
Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling Services in DC from Tejjy Inc.
- Adding new life into a home in general with redesigning & remodeling.
- Determining the project scope to clients, knowing what to be accomplished.
- Estimating the budget, considering finances, materials, labor, and installation costs.
- Checking specific remodeling permit drawings in Washington DC.
- Investigating permits required by local municipalities in advance.
- Using space for improved planning of new kitchen like adding an island with proper seating.
- Adding value to home & making it a high selling point on the market in the future for potential home buyers.