Collection of Data
- Personal Information
Personal Information we collect include the name, identification number, contact details, demographic information, preferences and payment details of a transaction.
- Service Data
While providing the services to users, we process the Personal Data of the users they have uploaded or submitted to our services. Usually, we collect data regarding the website usage, like computer-related information (type of browser used, Internet Protocol address, last URL visited, and the date and time of day of your login).
Purpose of Collection and Use of Data
Our company may collect, store, access and use personal information to enable users utilize the features of the website and provide better user experience.
Sharing of Data with Third Parties
We do not disclose users’ information to third parties for their independent marketing purposes without the users’ consent. We do not publish, sell, trade or transfer data to third parties, except required by law, or for pursuing a court order or regulatory authority, or for enforcing the rights of the Company.
Third Party Services
Our third-party service providers collect and use information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide us. We have confidential agreements with them.
- A “cookie” is an alpha-numeric identifier, exclusive to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser when you visit our website so that we may customize your visit.
- While using our website for the first time, you will be asked to confirm whether you agree to the use of our cookies and similar technologies as per the Policy, and if you assent we will store on your computer.
- We use some cookies that may be essential to facilitate our website, to improve the safety and security of our website, authenticate account users, balance traffic on our website and remember information that you submitted on forms while requesting services on our website.
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details).
- Right to alteration: If your Personal Data is wrong or incomplete, you are entitled to rectify or complete it. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we inform them about rectification.
- Right to erase: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it. If we have shared your data with others, we tell them to erase whenever it’s possible.
- Right to object: You may request us any time to stop processing your personal information.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and conform to best practices of the industry to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Enquiries and Complaints
We consider all enquiries and complaints on time, without charging fees to the enquirer or the complainant.
Under section 106 of the Copyright Act (Title 17 of the United States Code) Copyright Infringement the act of exercising, without permission or legal authority, one or more of the exclusive rights granted to the copyright owner. Tejjy Infringement Policy covers our architectural works, blueprints, BIM models, technical design documents, renderings, elevations, and even constructed buildings themselves. Downloading or uploading any of Tejjy’s copyrighted work without our permission would lead to Copyright infringement.