1. Collection of Data
- Personal Information
Personal Information collected may include but is not limited to name, identification number, contact details, demographic information, preferences and payment details if a transaction is carried out.
- Service Data
In providing the services to Users, we process on behalf of User Personal Data they upload or otherwise submit to our services (“Service Data”).
- Automatically Collected Data
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Collected Data
Company may collect, store, access and use Personal Information solely to the extent required for Company to enable users to utilize the features of the Website and to provide better user experience to Users.
3. Sharing of Data with Third Parties
Company shall not disclose a User’s information to third parties for their own independent marketing purposes without User’s consent. Company shall not publish, sell, give on rent, trade or otherwise transfer Data to third parties, except as may be required by law, or pursuant to the order of a court or regulatory authority, or in order for Company to enforce its rights.
4. Third Party Services
The third-party service providers used by us will only collect and use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. We have confidentiality agreements with them.
- A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our Website so that we may customize your visit.
- “pixel tags” is a technology similar to cookies that is placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
- Some cookies expire at the end of your visit to our Website (session cookies), others remain on your computer or terminal device for a longer period (persistent cookies).
- We use temporary cookies file which are erased when you close your web browser. When you restart your browser and revisit the Website, the Website will not recognize you.
- In particular, we use a cookie that allows us to identify when a user has logged into the Website. This cookie is essential to use and navigate the Website. Without such cookie, you would not be able to properly view our Website and basic functions of our Website would not work.
- We also use a cookie that allows us to detect a user’s geographical location, mainly using the IP address of the connection point. In some cases, this cookie can redirect the user to our Website from the related subsidiary website in the country where they appear to be connected.
- We also use a cookie which stores information about your browsing session so that we can offer live support chat. The cookie allows you to continue a chat with us as you view different pages on the Website, or if you come back to the Website later.
- We use some cookies that may be necessary to facilitate use of our Website, for example to improve the safety and security of our Website, authenticate account users, balance traffic on our Website and remember information that you submitted on forms when you request services on our Website.
6. Business Transfers
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
7. User’s Rights
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
9. Publicly Posted Information
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to us through this Website, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
11. Enquiries and Complainants
For any enquiries and complaints, contact us. All enquiries and complaints shall be looked into promptly and without charging any fee to the enquirer / complainant.