BIM Execution Plan BEP
Design build firms are adopting BIM technology for faster design development, improved visualization, greater sustainability and construction cost reduction. BIM Execution Plan (BEP) defines the objective of implementing Building Information Modeling in construction. Through BEP, Tejjy Inc. shows how the constructed model would be applied, explaining the processes and techniques of information exchange.
BEP includes several information on project infrastructure, involving the techniques of 3D modeling, 4d scheduling, 5d cost estimation and 6d facilities management. An effective BIM Execution Plan delivers value to project stakeholders, documented in EIR (Employer Information Requirement). BEP implementation strategy designed by the BIM consultants of Tejjy Inc. perfectly matches with the project goals, aligning with the capabilities of team members.
Its import to implement the right technology that offers an accurate assessment to future needs. Our professionals at Tejjy Inc revolutionize the existing workflow of clients with the use of the latest software applications. We review the current processes of clients and ensure that we can outline and implement BIM execution plan for enhancing the complete process of work.
A BIM execution plan is a comprehensive document that helps the project team identify and execute the role BIM plays in the various phases of construction management .
Tejjy Work Process of BEP
- Acquiring the Right Software for Improved Functionality – We select the right software package for BIM implementation through testing various software packages.
- Ensuring an Expert in Lead Position – Our professionals provide an Expert in the Lead Position after obtaining the right software package. We choose the right project manager for companies and conduct a BIM training program.
- Crafting a Well-Defined BIM Execution Plan – We integrate BIM in the prevailing system of an organization by carefully planning the transition.
- Forming In-House Standards & Strategies – Standardization, along with interoperability, is one of the biggest challenges of BIM. We prevent such issues by developing in-house standards and strategies for governing BIM operations.
- Improves project, understanding the responsibilities for goal accomplishment
- Designs customized implementation with team workflow
- Acts as a guide to new project participants, stating the routines, practices & strategies
- Provides an excellent foundation for planning, training course & upgrade of competences
- Makes it easy to assess the hardware or software to purchase implementation
- Helps to reduce uncertainties, eliminating the risks for project stakeholders
Our Expertise In
Why Choose BIM Execution Plan
Improving construction project, comprehending accountabilities for goal accomplishment.
Designing customized implementation with team workflow.
Obtaining a guide to project participants, stating the practices & strategies.
Getting an excellent foundation for planning, training, and competency upgrade.
Making it easy to evaluate hardware or software applications for BIM implementation.
Reducing uncertainties, eliminating risks for project stakeholders.