Pre-construction Planning Services with Tejjy Inc.
Tejjy Inc. – being one of the leading construction management firms in the commercial and residential sector, delivers construction enveloped in safety, quality, cost, and time efficacy. Pre-construction planning services gives a firm foundation to the success of our construction projects. BIM construction management software applications like Autodesk 360 facilitate integrated Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), maintaining quality standards along with cost and time efficacy.
Tejjy Inc.’s pre-construction design planning team in MD, DC, VA, and Baltimore in the USA facilitates buildings and energy simulations on several design variants during design support stages.
Tejjy Inc. Pre-Construction Planning Services in the USA include
- Detailed planning and specification reviews.
- Phased budget estimate and value engineering analysis.
- Pre-construction sequencing, logistics, and scheduling.
- Bidding and negotiation management.
- Construction document management.
- Risk management.
- Quality assurance.
Our Pre-construction Design-Build Process
- Client assessment for residential & commercial architectural firms.
- Optimizing space planning for remodeling & existing construction.
- Feasibility analysis from the conceptual stage to construction.
- Evaluation of construction site for determining the best location.
- Assessing existing buildings, considering current internal systems.
- Schematic floor planning & exterior elevation.
- Accurate cost estimation & construction schedule.
Read more about our Design Validation services in MD, DC, VA, and Baltimore.
- Improved scheduling for achieving milestones.
- Real-time tracking, staffing, and early clash detection.
- Refined duration of the remaining project phase
- Defined structure for program schedule, streamlining work • Better collaboration with 3d modeling, leading to accurate pre-project visualization.
As a pre-construction planning manager in USA, if you are stuck with MEP (Mechanical, Engineering, Plumbing) designing, MEP design validation, testing, or building design and drawing, call us at 202-465-4830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to serve your design management requirement at pre-construction.
Our Expertise In
Benefits of PreConstruction Planning in Building Designs
Instant Feedback at Design Stage
Actual BIM-integrated LCA allows the designer to get immediate feedback on carbon, energy, etc. at vital stages of the design process.
Sustainability Decision at an Early Stage of Design
A value-added approach for BIM-integrated LCA adoption at an early design stage helps in making sustainability decisions.