Bidding And Negotiation Management
We follow established owner’s procedures for Bid evaluation, review, and contract award. While analyzing, we consider several factors like completeness, responsiveness, and technical references. Next, we compare the budget and recommend action.
Bidding and Negotiation Process
- We evaluate sustainability during the Bid and Award of the Project.
- Analyze Constructability Issues.
- Consider Construction Schedule, incorporating into the work plan.
- Make trades aware of the diversion requirement during vetting and purchase.
- Recommend action.
Need help with your bidding and negotiation management? Call us at 202-465-4830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the right solution. Contact us to know more about our construction management services.
- Reduce & control operational costs
- Improve company focus on vital tasks
- Identify & resolve construction issues
- Manage safety processes
- Control the level of quality
- Eliminate construction risk & rework
- Reducing overhead costs of personnel, equipment & technology
- Spinning off less critical operations to outside organizations
- Increasing productivity, safety, quality & construction schedule
- Manufacturing of prefabricated components off-site
- Realizing the advantage of the matrix model of the building structure
- Enhancing productivity, raising profitability & staying compliant
Our Expertise In
Benefits of Outsourcing Bidding & Negotiation Management
- Integrated Pre-Construction Planning
- Collaborative Commissioning
- Optimized Design Build Solution
- Streamlined Construction Documentation
- Evaluation of Project Sustainability
- Accurate Estimation & Realistic Risk Management