Our professionals achieve, verify, and document the performance of facilities and systems to meet the defined objectives of our clients. Our commissioning process includes all the planning, verification, delivery, and risk management to critical functions performed by facilities. We improve building quality through peer review and on-site audit and enhance the energy efficiency, environmental performance, and occupant safety. Our commission process activities include Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and renewable energy systems.
- Integrated Testing and Start-up
- Operation and Maintenance
- Lifecycle Facility Management
- Lifecycle Capital Construction
- Training and Transition to Operations
- As-Built Documentation – It is the final record of the project owner and so needs to be accurate. Actual as-Built conditions include pipe inverts, footing depth, and relocated utilities. Moreover, we add the agreed construction changes and structure and work section with completion dates.