BUILDING COMMISSIONING SERVICES
Our professionals achieve, verify, and document the performance of facilities and systems to meet the defined objectives of our clients. Our building commissioning process includes all the planning, verification, delivery, and risk management for the critical functioning of building facilities. We improve building quality through peer review and on-site audits and enhance energy efficiency, environmental performance, and occupant safety. Our commissioning services and process activities include Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and renewable energy systems.
How Tejjy Inc. supports construction project commissioning?
In the final commissioning stage, we include the final records of project owners such as the actual as-built conditions like the pipe inverts, footing depth, and relocated utilities. Moreover, we add agreed construction changes, structure, and work sections with completion dates.
- We produce 3D Models using BIM for quick decision-making during the As-Built Phase.
- We prepare As-Built Drawings for the Plan, Elevation & Section Sheet to serve as a comprehensive reference tool, facilitating future project planning, including extension and renovation from scanned data.
Want to get an accurate commissioning process with innovation in MD, Washington DC, VA, Baltimore, USA? Call us at 202-465-4830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project idea or requirements.
Our Expertise In
How Tejjy Helps your Construction Project?
Include the following content:-
- Commissioning preparation
- Valve & equipment flow direction.
- Installation of check plate tab.
2. Commissioning execution
- Testing of equipment before installation.
- Insulation & testing of cables
- Flushing, pressure, leakage testing
- Adjustment of alarm, control & shutdown setting
- Loop testing
3. Commissioning documentation & handover to operations
- Cable diagram/Schedules
- Instrumentation Index
- Marshalling cabinet cable schedules
- Commissioning spare lists