Scope and Realisations
This project pertains to a residential property, and the scope of work includes multiple components.
- First, an extension is planned for the length of the attic floor, likely to create additional living space or storage.
- Second, windows on the first and second floors will be removed and replaced with new ones, potentially for energy efficiency, safety, or aesthetic purposes.
- Finally, the front door on the first floor will be removed and replaced with a new one, potentially to update the look of the house or to improve functionality.
These renovations may enhance the value, comfort, and appearance of the residential property.
Our main responsibilities are:
- LOD 350 Model
- Architectural, structural, and MEP shop drawings
- Fabrication shop drawing creation.
- Quantity take-off
- BIM Coordination (Architecture, Structure, MEP)
- Clash detection
- Permit drawing creation and permit expediting services
Contact us today for customized BIM services