Northeast Water Purification Plant Expansion Project is a design-build project that will add 320 million gallons per day (MGD) by 2024 to the existing water plant’s capacity. The expansion project will allow the city and the regional water authorities to meet the forecasted water demands while fulfilling requirements set by the Harris-Galveston and Fort Bend Subsidence districts resulting in a shift from historical groundwater usage to a predominant reliance on surface water.
Scope and Realisations
Our main responsibilities are:
- To create mechanical piping, and infrastructure models prior to the site coordination and construction inline.
- Fabrication shop drawing creation.
- Quantity extraction is generated from the approved material submittals.
- BIM Execution Plan Implementation.
- Closely working with the Engineers to obtain better results.
- Quantity take-off
- Coordination Drawing (LOD 450)
- BIM Coordination (Architecture, Structure, MEP)
- Clash detection
- Fabrication shop drawing
- Family Creation and Parametric Attributes
0 commentsWrite a comment