BIM Cost Estimating Services
What is 5D BIM Services for Cost Estimation?
The 5th Dimension of Building Information Modeling involves the element of ‘cost’. Being best BIM companies, Tejjy Inc. quantity estimators and surveyors adopt 5D BIM model to generates accurate cost and material estimation through quantity take-off.
5D BIM in construction facilitates the cost management for entire project life cycle. Engineers, architects, contractors, builders, or construction companies are provided assistance with 5D BIM modeling solution in the preconstruction stage by the quantity surveyors or cost estimators. 3D BIM facilitates collaborative platform and early mep clash detection. BIM Engineers make Conceptual Modeling & Cost Planning adopting best 5D softwares solution to generate cost and material estimates.
Our Building Information Modeling services experts provide 3D BIM Model, BOQ/Quantity Take Off, Cost Estimation, Tendering and 4D BIM Scheduling & Simulation, Facility Management, Risk Management for a secure working.
Our 5D cost estimation services include:
- Parametric modeling enables real time cost planning.
- Precise and detailed cost estimates of BIM LOD with Revit.
- Accurate bid estimates enables profitability.
- Clash coordinated at preconstruction stage allows accurate cost estimates
- Construction documents with cost estimation and planning.
- Improved budgeting with precision bound accuracy in our 5D BIM estimation calculation.
- Escalated standards of value engineering.
- Multi-platform coordination with Cloud technology.
- Cost estimates for an entire model or a particular phase of the model.
- Automated Quantity Take-offs with any design updation in construction documentation, schedules, take-offs, counts, and measurements. These tasks are performed by the estimator.
- We create an information model, adding scheduled data through BIM for AEC professionals to different components, and generate an accurate program for construction projects.
5D BIM software like Autodesk Revit, Naviswork, BDS, Archicad, Tekla, are used for BIM visualization with accurate cost estimation. Construction cost estimators and quantity surveyors integrate with BIM LOD(100, 200, 300, 400, 500) to predict accurate material cost estimates for value engineering. Quantity Survey facilitate quantity take off, calculations and measurement directly from a 3D BIIM model. Quantity extracted can be directly linked to the cost database. 5D BIM Modeling reduces the quantity extraction time taken by BOQ along with reduced errors. Best BIM service providers adopt quantity takeoff for material estimation in construction project planning. The cost-estimation involves breaking down of a project into smaller modules and then estimating for them and integrating back with actual cost-estimation.
Our Expertise In
Benefits of 5D BIM Estimation Services
- Accurate 5d BIM cost estimation & forecasting through quantity takeoff & material procurement
- Risk visualization at an early stage, improving design decisions with 5D BIM Modeling
- Developing budget & linking to costs with BIM model, enabling automated BOQ extraction
- Improved collaboration amongst project stakeholders with 5D modeling
- Detailed BOQ extracting, facilitating financial risk assessment & price model generation
- Faster decision making with 5D BIM, boosting speed of project completion