Implement 3D BIM Modeling Solution for innovative construction project deliverables.
Experienced Revit BIM Modeling Services facilitate Architectural, Structural, Concrete, and MEPFP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection) consultants. BIM engineers at Tejjy Inc adopt 3d modeling services support design build services. digitized realistic models for AEC (Architectural, Engineering, Construction) professionals.
Reasons for Outsourcing BIM Services to Us
Our 3D Building Information Modeling services along with 3D Rendering and animation walkthroughs in Washington DC, Baltimore, MD, NJ, and Virginia enable architects, engineers, and designers to be more creative and experimental with their custom-tailored designs. Our 3D BIM Modeling services support project stakeholders, including contractors, surveyors, manufacturers, consultants, and suppliers to identify potential problems at the initial stages before they become actual issues on the construction sites through the delivery of informative 3D BIM Models.
- Flawless designing of images, sketches, concept, and shop drawings through 3D Modeling.
- Improved Interior and Exterior work through 3D Architectural Visualization adopting V-Ray and Revit.
- Photorealistic renderings through 3ds Max.
- Applying colors, images, and textures along with carving and texturing details.
- Timely project delivery conforming to regional and international design standards.
- Dedicated resources Offshore/Onshore for BIM.
- Technology infrastructure with authorizations of the leading software and local building standards.
- Photoshop adopted for full-scale 3D rendering.
- Optimized solutions for every construction project.
- Strict confidentiality of design and client privacy.
- Developing 3D BIM models for healthcare, infrastructure, and entertainment projects
- Architectural and Structural BIM services for design coordination in Revit
- Clash detection and resolution with complete clash reports using Navisworks
- Construction scheduling and building simulations with 4D BIM technology
- Cost estimation and Bill of Materials with BIM 5D modeling
- Content creation with BIM for Architectural and Structural projects
- Revit library creation for ACS (Architectural, Concrete, Steel) and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) equipment
We provide AEC professionals insight to plan efficiently, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure through BIM – an intelligent 3D model input based process.
We feed necessary information as inputs into the Intelligent BIM Model to make it work intelligently. Here are some of the data:
- Site Plan includes Subsurface Investigation, Soil Treatment, Pile Load, Pressure Grouted Piles, Storm Drainage, Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, Water Services
- Concrete – Support columns, Elevator Shafts, Stairways
- Masonry – Concrete Units, Reinforced CMU at exterior infill walls
- Metals – Structural Steel, Metal Connectors, Fabricators, Reinforced Grating
- Thermal Protection – Membrane Waterproofing, Coatings, Building Insulation, Pre-finished Metal Spanish Tile, Roofing, Sheet Metal, Roof Curbs, Roof Hatches, Sealants
- Doors & Windows – Metal Door Frames, Wood Doors, Sectional Overhead Doors, Storefronts & Windows, Finish Hardware, Glazing
- Finishes – Stud Framing System, Acoustical Tile, Wall Board System, Special Coatings, Painting
- Equipment – Safety Anchors, Kitchen Appliances, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven Washer & Dryer, Ice Maker at Wet Bar
- Furnishing – All Cabinets
- Conveying Equipment – Traction Elevators, Geared, Machine Room
- Plumbing – Water and Sanitary Systems as per Plumbing Codes
- HVAC – AC units with an efficiency rating
- Electrical – Intelligent Addressable Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Reinforcement Detailing: Size, Placement, Bar Shapes and Covers of reinforcing bars, Pouring Sequence)
Using 3D BIM Modeling, we collaborate with designers in architecture, mechanical, engineering, and construction industries for forecasting future capabilities in the manufacturing process by enhancing productivity. Our visual model enables modifications at the initial design phase resulting in streamlined workflow absorbed by increased profitability.
Our highly trained professionals at Tejjy Inc are proficient in delivering accurate and quality optimized deliverables at a reduced cost. We transform conceptual design and layout in a visualized 3d model, reflecting the detailed engineering analysis for strengthening the capabilities of a building.
We generate coordinated BIM models to check possible interference among building systems. Our models help construction companies to visualize schematic structures before construction and get better project planning. We detect clashes for eliminating clashes before installation.
|Autodesk Revit||3DS Max||Autodesk||Navisworks|
|BIM 360 Glue||AutoCAD||AutoCAD Plant 3D||Tekla|
|Autodesk AutoCAD||Solidworks||Autodesk Fusion 360||Autodesk Inventor|
Our Expertise In
Our Proficiency in Working with LOD (Level of Detailing)
Our experts work with design teams for developing 3D BIM models with essential details as per LOD standards ranging from LOD 100 to LOD 500. We create 3D models with a higher level of detailing to assist project managers in making informed decisions and expediting Modeling by accessing Revit Families.
Technologies We Adopt
Tejjy Inc – one of the competent BIM, Architectural and Engineering, Permit Expediting, Construction Management & Structural Design Firms in Washington DC, Baltimore, MD and Virginia implements the latest technologies to revolutionize AEC business execution.
Tejjy Inc. is a comprehensive BIM Service provider in USA delivering Revit Drafting and BIM Modeling Solutions in USA to all types of buildings, including residential, commercial, mixed-use, industrial, educational, healthcare, and infrastructural facilities.
Why choose Tejjy Inc. for BIM Modeling Services?
- Scalable technology infrastructure with leading software like Revit, Navisworks, Tekla, etc.
- Coordinated & clash-free virtual 3D BIM modeling to analyze building designs.
- Comprehending buildings during pre-construction through conceptual & detailed designing.
- Architectural, Structural & MEP BIM Modeling – LOD 100/200/300/400/500.
- BIM component creation with parametric Revit modeling & robust BIM execution planning.
- BIM MEP services for model visualization, coordination, prefabrication & modularization.
- 4D simulation of structured building planning & visualization in respect of time.
- BIM quantity takeoff/5D cost estimation for swift material procurement.
- 6D BIM modeling for sustainability & facility operations & management.
- Laser scan to BIM services for improved transparency, reliability & quality assurance.
- IFC drawings & shop drawing creation for streamlining team collaboration.
- As-Built BIM modeling for obtaining virtual tour of building infrastructure.
Connect with our Allied Services
Want to visualize your construction project in 3D BIM and get the best result? Contact Tejjy Inc. to get professional 3D BIM Modeling services from experienced professionals.