For Operational and Managerial Cost Reduction Consult Tejjy Inc.
Tejjy Inc. BIM Facility Management helps AEC (Architectural, Engineering, Construction) project participants to organize electronic submittals during design and construction phase. Building Information Modeling professionals manage consistent record tracking of every project.
Want to Eliminate Waste and Enhance Productivity?
Contact Tejjy Inc. to get competent facility management services in USA from our BIM Experts.
Tejjy Inc follows the COBie process for facility asset management. We organize BIM files, drawings, and PDFs easily through secure server directories. Our professionals modify the format of existing deliverables from paper documents to an open standard, streamlining the process for eliminating waste and increasing profitability.
What We Provide to Our Clients?
Digital Modeling with 2D/3D BIM
Measurements, Scheduling & Planning with 4D BIM
Cost Estimation, Budgets and Quantity Takeoffs with 5D BIM
Energy Analysis, Efficiency Studies, Sustainability through 6D BIM
Facility Management and Operations through 7D BIM
Contact Us Today
Technologies we use
Using Revit software application, we export data and execute zone management. We specify family, types, and exported elements and perform a batch update. We also perform parameter mapping and keep control over data exported from Revit to the spreadsheet.
Why Choose Tejjy Inc. for Facilities Management Services in DC, Baltimore MD, and VA?
- Detailed information about facility management like wear & tear, warranty, cost factor.
- Complete Contact record management for projects.
- Data Transfer from As-Built Model to Spread Sheet.
- Maintenance of updated As-Built Models.
- Quick troubleshooting through information sharing.
- Better simulation through design analysis during renovation and modernization
- An exact virtual representation of the building.
- Operational and management cost reduction.
- Space planning, predicting building performance throughout the facility lifecycle.
- Improved & precise budgeting for future maintenance.
Tell Us Your Requirements: