BIM Implementation with Logistic PlanningPre-construction logistics planning generates visual representation of comprehensive planning and implementation of construction project. Tejjy Inc. facilitates dedicated planning and estimation from conception to final execution with tracking facility. Outsource BIM for Construction Logistic Planning Services in MD, DC, VA, Baltimore for increased profitability.
Logistic Planning Services Include
Pre-construction logistics planning
Pre-construction logistics planning generates a visual representation of comprehensive planning and implementation of a construction project. Tejjy Inc. facilitates dedicated planning and estimation from conception to final execution with a tracking facility through BIM. Outsource BIM for Construction Logistic Planning Services in MD, DC, VA, Baltimore for increased profitability. Project managers facilitate the client-centric evaluation of projects. Our team has experts for logistics planning services in the USA for contractors and sub-contractors. Adoption of BIM in Construction site Logistic Management ensures innovative solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction professionals. Tejjy Inc. performs planning with detailed study.
Goals of our BIM Logistics Planning
- Increased efficiency due to waste reduction.
- Proper logistical planning on-site, ensuring material sorting.
- Reduce chances of potential damage through prefabrication.
- Clean and safe construction site through fabrication.
Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a purchaser.
Reason for Outsourcing BIM Logistic Planning
- BIM 4D: The time and schedule constraint added to the 3D model is an advantage. 4D Construction Simulation enables the categorization and grouping of data. Adopting the BIM software tools allows the creation of design data to be delivered within schedule.
- 5D BIM: 3D Building Information modeling model with added cost parameter is another benefit. 5D Cost Estimation and Monitoring with logistic planning allow scheduling, logistics, and cost.
- Improved collaboration and coordination: Virtual real designs are generated by 3D visualization, rendering, modeling software. BIM tools are adopted for early clash detection and resolution. This generates cost and time efficacy.