Integrated BIM Technique with VR (Virtual Reality)
Today, smart techniques like virtual reality, augmented reality with BIM and cloud technologies are paving the way to the new frontlines in the building segment. Even though virtual reality is used for various drives in different arenas, like gaming, construction is the latest industry for diving and integrating virtual dimensions in BIM 3D model. Amalgamating the techniques of BIM virtual design and construction, BIM VDC engineers are all set to drive the transformation of the construction sector. Tejjy Inc. – one of the best BIM service providers in USA integrates BIM 3D model and VR (Virtual Reality) seamlessly for improved construction productivity.
How the winning combination of BIM Virtual Construction works?
Table of Contents [TOC]
The amalgamation of BIM 3D model and VR by VDC consultants brings several advantages to verify space usage and mitigate coordination problems during the pre-construction stage. Design errors get minimized before moving ahead to practical project implementation. A virtual BIM 3D model with BIM 360 design collaboration provides clients the opportunity to comprehend the project at the design phase. BIM VDC engineers signify that the construction projects look more realistic compared to a BIM 3D model on a computer, detecting clashes and resolving them at an early stage.
What are the Options for VR adoption?
Construction companies implementing BIM weigh up several options when experiencing VR. Some of these tools encompass extensively accessible head-mounted displays like Oculus Rift, HTC Vivo, Samsung Gear VR, e Google Cardboard, Microsoft HoloLens, etc. All these tools enable the AEC project stakeholders to enjoy an entirely immersive 3D experience. They get the opportunity to virtually cross an entire building, accessing all relevant information. This gives an essential facet for monitoring costs and meeting project deadlines, ensuring that everything is flawlessly designed and planned.
What are the main features of VR?
- One of the significant features of VR is Motion Capture in Real Time, letting the users play in a virtual environment, without using a mouse or a keyboard for exploring buildings and rooms. Some other systems are also developed to complete body tracking systems with manifold connected sensors, making the experience as real as possible.
- Mixed reality (MR) is another feature for blending reality with virtual images and holograms and it is common in BIM practices. This methodology enables users to get more information on building construction or other internal constituents.
Virtual Reality & BIM Applications in Construction
- 3D Visualization & Modeling–Through BIM integrated virtual reality, VDC consultants enable the smooth operations of the 3D modeling process, enabling 3D visualization for all disciplines like architecture, structural and MEP. Based on parametric Revit BIM modeling objects, relationship with spatial geometry and physical and mechanical properties are elucidated in a perfect way.
- 4D BIM Construction Scheduling–Integrating virtual reality, BIM VDC engineers construct plan, and support virtual simulation of the building and its control. 4D application associates 3D elements, prearranged in sets, to the correspondent time schedule, enabling comparison between real work and planned sequence of the process. This facilitates a permanent actualization of construction schedules, assessments, and logistic site management.
- 5D BIM Cost Estimation–BIM integrated virtual reality also enables 5D cost estimation, and control of financing plan as per material take-off quantities in every constructive step.
- 6D BIM Energy Analysis–BIM virtual construction supports the performance of energy and sustainability building studies. BIM VDC consultants are able to make energy consumption estimate of the project and subsequently monitor, measure and verify energy consumption at the time of building occupation.
- 7D BIM Facilities Management–Through BIM virtual construction, BIM model is produced for supporting facilities maintenance and facilities management activities in the building at the time of occupancy.
Where to opt for VR integrated BIM Services?
Tejjy Inc. – one of the best BIM service providers in USA, integrating VR technologies with BIM 3D model. BIM VDC engineers of this company produce details of the product and planning information, valuable during design phase, throughout the building life cycle. If you want to know more about augmented reality with BIM, talk to the top BIM service providers in USA. To implement virtual BIM 3D model, or BIM 360 design collaboration, call BIM VDC consultants of Tejjy Inc. at 202-465-4830 or email@example.com.