BIM 360 Design vs BIM 360 Docs
BIM 360 Designs is created on BIM 360 Doc. The functionality of BIM 360 design is basically the same as A360 collaboration in Revit with additional facets for providing granular control of access to project members. Now, where lies the subtle difference? To understand the variance, we need to understand the benefits of each of the disciplines.
What are BIM 360 Docs?
In a construction project, ineffective communication leads to project delays and expensive re-work of residential and commercial architectural services. Architectural design firms and architectural engineering service providers often have to deal with these problems during the project lifecycle. In this regard, BIM 360 software helps the construction professionals reduce the project risks and enable team members collaborate in an effective manner. BIM 360 Docs software application provides a connected solution to architect firms for managing 2D plans, 3D models and other project documents. Further, with BIM 360 Docs web service, residential architect firms ensure that the whole project teams are able to correct construction documents, building plans, and models. This helps in saving time, reducing risks and alleviating errors in the construction projects.
Benefits of Using 360 Docs:
- Reduced Costs & Increased Margin, Eliminating Rework:
BIM 360 ensures that BIM teams working with Revit BIM services are able to build from the accurate versions of documents, plans and models. There is no chance of any more mistakes, as the construction team and architect firms are aware of the latest modifications.
- Winning More Work through Reduced Risk:
BIM supported architectural engineering firms are able enhance predictability on site, by getting the access to plans and model all times. One can access it from any browser, tablet or mobile phone.
- Faster Projects Delivery with Improved Workflows:
Residential architect firms and commercial architectural services are able to use document management system created especially for construction with 2D & 3D files, standardized content and logical workflows.
- Enhanced Repeat Business through Improved Communication & Design Delivery: Architectural design firms using BIM 360 Docs are able to store documents in the cloud, and access them from the office or the client site.
- Managing Effective Collaboration – Architect firms using BIM 360 Docs allow all project members to access document effectively. BIM 360 Docs constitute to be a permissions-based collaborative system, where all project stakeholders are allotted the abilities of performing certain actions by the project’s owner. The four point scale determines the abilities, considered in the order of authority, such as the Publish, View, Edit and Control. You are able to get almost everything on one application and stay connected on the web, tablets and phones.
What is BIM 360 Design?
BIM 360 Designs constitutes to be a product of cloud work sharing on BIM 360 platform. Constructed for AEC professionals, BIM 360 designs supports Revit BIM Services through virtual design review in 3d and graphical version in a controlled, cloud-enabled collaborative environment. This helps the residential architect firms to track and coordinate, allowing a rationalized connection to pre-construction. The design collaboration and smooth data management facilitate the multidisciplinary project team members to co-author Revit models with access controls, coordination, change visualization, and limitless storage.
Benefits of Using BIM 360 Designs:
- Faster & Efficient Revit Collaboration:
Through anytime, anywhere access to Revit models across the world, architectural engineering and architectural design firms don’t have to waste any time. Virtual collocation through Revit BIM services enable distributed design teams to create BIM 3d model.
- Access to Projects:
Using BIM 360 Design, the physical address of a firm doesn’t get the prime significance. Firms providing residential and commercial architectural services are able to extend their reach and participate in projects or joint venture businesses irrespective of their locations.
- Improved Sharing of Team Talents & Resources:
Some of the competent team members are assigned by the architectural design firms with the strongest skill-set and talent. Further, designers are able to work on diverse projects based on different locations simultaneously.
- Include all Project Stakeholders:
Using BIM 360 Design, architect firms are able to provide BIM team a real-time view of BIM 3d models for faster communication and improved productivity.
Start collaborating your construction project with BIM 360 Docs and BIM 360 Design. To get more information on architectural Revit BIM services, contact top BIM engineering company in USA – Tejjy Inc. at 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.