5 Common Architectural Drawings for Commercial Buildings
Want to get architectural drawings for commercial buildings ? Seek one of the best commercial architecture firm Washington DC to design your construction drawings with the right finesse.
What are Architectural Drawings?
Architectural Drawings are a type of construction drawings, containing location details, site plan, and other sectional details. They constitute to be the backbone of the construction industry. The design and analysis of the architectural detail drawings keep the designers, architects and other construction project stakeholders come upon the same line.
What are the Types of Architectural Drawings for Commercial Construction?
- Floor Plan
- Site Plan
- Cross Section
- Detail Drawings
Top 5 Architectural Drawings for Commercial Construction:
- Floor Plan Commercial Construction Drawings – A floor plan constitutes to be a vital architectural diagram with a view from above, presenting the arrangement of spaces in the building just like a map at a specific level. To be precise, it is a horizontal section cut through a building at 4 feet over the floor level, showing walls, windows, door openings as well as other features. The architectural plan view comprises everything that could be seen beneath that level such as the floor, stairs, fittings, and furniture. Objects above the plan level like over the beams are often specified as dashed lines.Geometrically, the plan view is demarcated as a projection of an object vertically with the horizontal plane penetrating the construction.
- Site Plan Drawing Required for Construction – The site plan is the specific drawing and design of commercial buildings, presenting the entire set-up of construction or group of buildings. An architectural building site plan for commercial space reveals property boundaries and means of access to the construction site and adjacent structures related to the design. To develop an urban site, a commercial architecture firm Washington DC shows adjacent streets for demonstrating exactly how the design fits into the urban fabric.
Using the site plan for architecture commercial building design , supporting commercial building architecture, you can get an overview of the scope of working drawings in architecture.Both the existing and the proposed construction are revealed as building footprints, parking lots, roads, landscaping, and planting. Further, the site plans show all connections of the services, sewer lines, drainage, water supply, exterior lighting and electrical & communication cables. You can also use a site plan for verifying a proposal complying with local development codes, comprising of restrictions on historic sites. At this juncture, the site plan forms a part of the legal agreement required by a licensed architect, engineer, landscape architect or surveyor.
- Elevation Drawings for Construction – An elevation of architecture drawing building plan provides an interpretation of a building from one side with a depiction of one façade for describing the exterior presence of a building.Every elevation is taken into consideration about the direction it faces.Architects use elevation for the façade, so the “north elevation” constitutes to be the north-facing wall of the building.
- Cross Section Architectural Drawings – A cross-section of commercial architectural plan, also called a section, signifies a vertical plane cut through the object, similarly as a floor plan is a horizontal section beheld from the top. Sections are used for describing the association among the various levels of a building. A sectional elevation is a blend of a cross-section, with elevations of other facets of the building perceived beyond the section plane.
- Detail Drawings for Commercial Construction –Detail architectural detail drawings for commercial construction reveal a small portion of the construction at a larger scale, exhibiting how the building component fit together. They also show small surface details, spacing decorative elements. Section drawings of a commercial construction typically show complex junctions like floor to wall junction, window opening, and roof apex that cannot be shown on a drawing including the full height of the building. A complex set of construction details show architectural plan details and vertical section details.
The creation of commercial architectural plan or construction drawings from the 3D BIM Model can help to digitize drawings and resolve the problem of removing data silos. Make a strategic decision for advancing your business with architectural drawings for commercial buildings from the best commercial architecture firm Washington DC.
Call Tejjy Inc. – a proficient BIM, Construction Management, Commercial Building Architecture, Permit Expedition and Architectural & Engineering Service Firm for architecture drawing building plan for commercial buildings at 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org for discussing your project requirement.