Best Home Renovation Drawing Companies in Washington DC
The technological developments in the construction industry have made a great impact on Architectural Companies in DC through home renovation drawing projects. It has facilitated fast delivery with a cost-effective methodology by developing accurate & comprehensive working drawings.
To improve the construction drawings for a home remodeling project, architects need to get the access to the previous as-built drawings of the building. Whenever someone is renovating a space, especially a commercial space, it becomes vital to comprehend the precise measurements. This gets complex when the preceding drawings of the actual building aren’t accessible. The consultants are required to stay on-site for taking the detailed measurements and understanding the way to fit the remodeling elements to an existing space.
Let’s take a look at Architectural Company in DC for seeking Home renovation services in DC for best home renovation drawing companies in DC & the Basic Drawings for Home Renovation & Rebuilding:
Why Seek Home Renovation Drawings in DC?
- Act as a language of the building industry for home renovation & remodeling
- Deliver the right communication for controlling a home
- Define the construction process with symbols, materials & building codes
- Standardize the technique of delivering home planning
What are the Basic Drawings for Home Renovation & Home Remodeling in DC?
- Roof Plans
- Exterior & Interior Elevations
- Sectional Drawings
- Floor Plan
- Engineering Drawings
- Site Plans
- Survey Drawings
- Permit Sets
- Detail Drawings
- Shop Drawings
- Electrical Plans
- Mechanical Drawings
- Roof Plans : This is a view of the construction plan from over the building showing the roof sketch with slope, drainage & facets such as chimneys, vents and skylights.
- Exterior & Interior Elevations : The drawings provide a flat view of a building seen from aside. Every elevation is labeled to the direction it faces so that the ‘north elevation’ of a structure closely faces the north.
- Sectional Drawings : In the sectional drawings for home renovation, the sections represent the vertical planes through the structure. In a section view, everything cut by the section plane is presented as a bold line including a solid fill for showing objects cut through.
- Floor Plans : Just like a map, a view from above demonstrates the arrangement of spaces. The horizontal segment reveals facets like the walls, door and window openings. Click to know more about architectural & engineering service drawings for home renovation & remodeling in DC.
- Engineering Drawings : These are clearly defined prerequisites for engineered components, communicating all data from the engineer who design to the professionals who construct. Read more on BIM Engineering Services.
- Site Plans : The drawings show the entire set-up of a building, comprising of boundaries for property, way of site access, & adjacent structures with roads, parking areas and hard landscaping. The site plans for home renovation show services connections, drainage, sewer lines, water supply as well as electrical cables. Landscape drawings are also included in the site plans along with home design drawings.
- Survey Drawings : The survey drawings show the plan of the existing land and construction. These are required by the architects to create an accurate survey of the drawings for their work, demonstrating the exact measurements for construction, through survey measures, drawn by land surveyors.
- Permit Sets : The drawings for Home Renovation include Plans, Elevations & Sections with Code Summaries & Structural Details. Foundation, Framing Plans and Engineering Calculations also constitute a part of the permit set drawings.
- Detail Drawings : These drawings demonstrate a small part of the construction, like an inset on a map, providing small surface details like decorative features. They represent a complete set of construction details for showing the details of the plan & vertical section to visualize construction in 3D.
- Shop Drawings : Home Remodeling Shop Drawings are created by the supplier and manufacturer for prefabricated components, such as the windows, appliances & air handling units. These drawings enable the installation & coordination of MEPFP services.
- Electrical Plans –Once the floor plan & exterior elevations of home are established, the next stage includes the drawing creation for the building’s electrical plan. Special electrical fixtures for the custom home design are included in the electrical plans for home renovation.
- Mechanical Drawings : Mechanical System Drawings show information about HVAC work. The mechanical drawings also constitute to be a part of the construction drawings to apply for a building permit.
The experienced for the best Home Renovation Drawing companies in DC are experts Tejjy Inc. emphasize the importance of working drawings in a home renovation project. Be it an architectural, residential or commercial project, the professionals of Tejjy Inc. create digital blueprints by visualizing the picture of integrating new components to the already structured building. To know more about Home renovation services in DC, contact Tejjy Inc.at 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Architectural Services, BIM Services, BIM Engineering Services, BIM Consulting Services, Construction Management Services & Permit Expedition Services.