How to Make the Budget for 2020 Home Renovation in DC?
Want to make the right budget for home renovation in Washington DC? Here is the guideline about the estimated cost of the house including the materials of the wet space with baths & kitchens together with dry spaces of living rooms, bedrooms and offices.
Breakdown of Home Renovation Cost in DC :
Table of Contents [TOC]
- Cost of Home Renovation @ $100 to $200 per square feet
- Dry Space Costs@ $30 to $50 per square feet
- Wet Spaces – Baths @ $400 per square feet & Kitchens $300 per square feet
- Gut Remodeling with Stock Materials @ $100 to $200 per square feet
- Non-gut Remodel with Stock Materials @ $100 per square feet
- Gut Remodeling with Customization @ $200 to $300 per square feet
- Non-Gut Remodeling with Customized Solution @ $200 per square feet
- Structural Aspects & Extensive Customization @ $300 per square feet
- Plumbing Permit Costs @ $2,000 to $5,000
- Electrical Permit costs @ $900
- Asbestos Inspection costs @ $500 to $1,000
Cost Overview of Home Renovation in DC :
- Basic Demolition
- Framing Skeletal & Load-Bearing Structure to Interior Systems
- Insulation & Drywall
- Wiring of Outlets & Switches
- Plumbing, Heating or Cooling Systems
- Visible Materials & Fixtures in Kitchens & Baths
Extensive Customization Over @ 500 per square feet:
You may opt for extensive customization with fine finishes & luxurious materials such as handmade tile, outstanding wood grains, natural stone, and personalized mill work matching the architecture requirements of your home. Further, you can place an order for bespoke door casements and extensive lighting details at this level. Such home renovations can run over $500 per square feet.