Scan To BIM Services
Delivering Accurate Scan to BIM from Point Cloud Data
Scan to BIM services are accurate techniques of creating as-built BIM models from an existing construction project. Point cloud to BIM services enables expansion and renovation for residential, commercial, infrastructural, educational, sports, and mixed-use construction. Using scan to BIM process, BIM engineers deliver parametric as-models for architectural, structural, and plumbing services depicting pipes, slabs, walls, roof planes, facades and landscape around the building projects.
Now, building scan in construction is a non-destructive reality capture technique. The modern laser scanning services use Photodetectors, a Global Positioning System (GPS), advanced sensors, Inertial measurement units, receiver electronics to calculate accurate coordinates of structure surfaces and floor plans. LiDAR scanners for construction are also high-quality scanning services for surveying. LiDAR building scan uses laser scan and shadowing technique for creating maps called LiDAR mapping. This remote sensing technique is used to examine the earth, assess ground surface information and create digital twins of an object with detailed geospatial information.
Explore our Scan to BIM Modeling | As Built 3D Modeling Services
Let Us Know
We Provide Scan to BIM Services from Point Cloud Data with Quality and Accuracy for:
Scan to BIM services facilitates clash detection in Autodesk Navisworks software. We provide BIM coordination services for renovation, refurbishment and home addition. BIM models at LOD 100 to 500 cater to architectural, structural and MEP trades, enabling building maintenance, surveillance and facility management. We convert Revit point cloud to mesh with accuracy.
Our Deliverables Include:
- Architectural modeling of walls with exterior & interior, windows, doors and cabinets.
- Structural modeling with columns, beams, framing, foundation, annotations and truss families
- MEPFP Modeling with panels, junction boxes, ducts, pipes, air terminals and fire sprinklers.
- Revit MEP design coordination
- As-built drawings
- Quantity take-offs & Budget Estimation
How do we work with scan to BIM?
- We develop Revit (.rvt) and CAD (.dwg) files from different scans and point cloud data capture by using laser scan machines like Leica, Faro Scanners, Trimble, Reigl scanner, etc.
- Our BIM professionals convert data format ( .fls, .pcg, .obj, .ptg, etc.) into Revit.
- Next, we create an information-rich BIM 3D Model for clash-free integration amongst architectural, structural and MEPFP services.
Scan to BIM Software we use:
Applications of Scan to BIM
Our scan to BIM application extends to retrofit, reconstruction & renovation projects. We also provide project planning, material cost estimation and feasibility analysis as per as-built model from point cloud scan. Several infrastructural projects like bridges, roads and tunnels derive the benefits from our 3D BIM modeling and as-built drawings.
Level of Documentation for clients:
3D Floor Plans – Level 1
Exterior Elevation and Roof Plans – Level 2
Building Sections – Level 3
Site Layout Plan – Level 4
Our Expertise In
Why Choose Us for Scan to BIM modeling Services?
Improved Building Design:
- Better decision-making during building design development
Construction Phase Support:
- Identifying discrepancies between as-built model & as-designed BIM model supporting
- Virtual installation
- Construction safety management
- Digital representation of building drawings
- Quality analysis/quality control of all pre-fabricated components
Enhanced Facility Management:
- Accurate construction documentation with scan to BIM for facility planning & maintenance
- Documenting complex building structure
- Building performance analysis
- Space management
- Emergency management
Connect with our Allied Services
- Improved accuracy and quality with reduced errors
- Streamlined productivity with reduced rework
- Better planning between new design elements and existing designs with the cloud database
- Risk management through remote sensing capability
- Scan data with BIM to compare stages of construction
- Increased project profitability with cost reduction
- Identifying essential building elements, accurate LOD & non-geometric aspects
- Determining the quality of scanned data for architectural design creation & spatial resolution
- Acquiring data from scanning devices
- Reconstructing as-built BIM model for building elements
- As-built model creation for refurbishment & renovation with laser scan to BIM services.
- Intelligent BIM modeling in Revit through accurate point cloud data to clients.
- Conversion of laser scan raw data to 3D BIM model for running construction simulation & drawing creation.
- Accurate 3D BIM model creation in Revit for building, electrical & plumbing systems.
- High quality, affordable laser scan to BIM modeling for architectural, structural & MEP services.
- Extracting information from 3d scan to BIM Model for cost analysis, matching design standards
- Commercial Buildings
- Educational Institute
- Historic Monuments
- Hotels & Resorts
- Residential Buildings
- Infrastructural Projects – Railway Stations & Airport