As built documentation with professional 3D Scanner for Buildings
Quickly and accurately gather, analyze, and document as-built even in the most hazardous conditions with our professional construction 3D laser scanning solutions. By using 3D scanner for construction, AEC professionals can accurately measure distance, detect changes, and identify potential issues. In addition, surveyors play a critical role by applying LiDAR scanner for construction to enhance the building planning, design, construction, operations, and renovation processes.
By providing precise as-built documentation and reality capture for complex construction projects, Tejjy Inc has established itself as a pioneer in the 3D laser scanning services industry. Point cloud data, 2D CAD drawings, and 3D BIM models of the highest quality are provided by our team of expert project managers, engineers, architects, BIM experts, and CAD technicians, who make use of the best 3D laser scanner for buildings.
Our Construction Laser Scanning Deliverables
- Point Cloud Data
- 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D BIM Models
- As built drawings and models
- Deformation Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Floor Flatness & Levelness Analysis
- Overhead Clearances
- Structural Steel Probability Analysis
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Benefits of Laser Scanning in Construction
- Accurate measurements: Accurate measurements can be gathered with as built laser scanning on site for designing and planning.
- Time Saving: Reducing time taken for building scanning, and eliminating frequent site visits.
- Improved Safety: 3D scanner for building surveys can be used to identify potential site hazards, reducing risks of accidents.
- Non-Intrusive: Enabling professional 3D laser scanning in construction industry without disrupting the functioning of the building.