Interior Design Services
With 17+ years of BIM-VDC services, Tejjy offers interior design services like no one else. Through, our customer-first approach we intend to have deep details on their aspirations to replicate the same in pixel pixel-perfect manner. Our goal is then to enhance the design ideation with an automated photorealistic rendering workflow. Not only that, our BIM-oriented interior design workflow probes into the whole lifecycle of the asset constituting the space. This enables our clients to save a considerable amount on their revenue spend and get the best design ROI on their interior development project.
Our process to customize interior design outputs gives you the best return
- Framing out the BIM execution plan as per the project need (development or renovation)
- Accurate 3D generation of spaces that matches client’s expectations
- Visual enhancement through rendering automation tools
- Finally, a detailed probe into the whole execution with BIM asset management strategy
OUR EXPERTISE IN
- A BIM-oriented interior design approach ensuring quality with periodic introspection
- Risk mitigated returns on maintenance and space enhancement projects
- Sustainable maintenance of your properties and their assets
Tejjy Inc. is a Maryland-based architectural engineering firm with more than 17+ years in providing interior design and remodeling services across the mainland USA. With 2500 + projects in our portfolio, we are trusted for pre-construction design requirements, RFI/BOQ generation, constructability reviews, etc.
Contact us today for all your 3D Laser Scanning requirements☎️ 202-465-4830 or via 📩 email@example.com
With advancements in technology, the cost of 3D laser scanning for construction has decreased dramatically in recent years. The process does not cost as much as you would imagine. The cost of laser scanning can range from a few hundred dollars for a modest house to thousands of dollars for a large-sized complex project. The cost of 3d laser scanning for construction depends upon some of these factors:
- The size of the construction project.
- The complexity of the construction project.
- Other overhead and miscellaneous costs.
3D laser scanning can take a few hours to a few days depending upon the complexity and size of the project. Even though scanning speed is important, getting the required details is also important. Tejjy Inc helps in getting a detailed 3D scan of your building in less time.
Use 3D laser scanning for:
- Mapping existing built conditions for renovation projects.
- Validation of proper design execution.
- Offers immediate information in Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Measurement and evaluation of project progress.
- Generates error-free data-rich 3D Building Information Models.
- Improves hazard and safety management.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labor.
- Enables better onsite team collaboration and coordination.
3D Laser Scanning Deliverables Include:
- Point cloud data
- 3D BIM Model
- As built drawings with Plans, Sections, and Elevations
The accuracy of laser scanning technology is determined not just by the camera, but also by the structure’s complexity and the surrounding environment. The precision of the scanning process and measurements are determined by a variety of factors.
For quality assurance, we employ the Leica Blk 360 Imaging laser scanner. It provides high-quality scans with an accuracy of up to 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m