Millwork Drafting ServicesMillwork relates to wood finishing traditionally manufactured in a mill such as crown molding, wall paneling, display counters, custom kitchen cabinet creation, etc. It may also include decorative items like mantels and door casings. These prefabricated wooden structures help in the interior designing of residential and commercial spaces. Millwork drawings are used in residential, commercial, and institutional buildings to produce furniture like tables, armoires, mantelpieces, etc. Our dedicated team can be employed by furniture makers, carpenters as well as by contractors and homeowners to produce millwork architectural drawings with custom-built finishes according to their tastes and requirements.
We do Architectural Millwork Shop Drawings for:
Millwork Drawing Process
- Designing: The millwork product is designed according to the space, and after discussion with the clients.
- Detailing: The millwork shop drawing is provided with detailing for easier fabrication and installation
- Quality Control: The millwork shop drawings are inspected for quality control.
- Delivery: After designing, detailing, and quality inspection check, the error free millwork construction drawings are delivered to millwork companies and fabricators for fabrication and installation.
Outsource Millwork Shop Drawings in USA to Tejjy Inc.
Tejjy Inc. is one of the best millwork shop drawing service providers in USA incorporating BIM technology. Our talented BIM architects, BIM modelers, interior designers, and furniture designers design and provide shop drawings for millwork companies and fabricators. We provide you with detailed construction, assembly, and installation guides as per the millwork drawing standards and bespoke joinery drafting. We utilize millwork shop drawing softwares like Revit and CAD for woodwork detailing and modeling. We are specialized in designing kitchen millwork drawings, bathroom vanities, furniture, and wooden stairs.
Outsource Millwork Shop Drawings to Tejjy Inc. for:
- Better design, details, and finish
- Efficient use of space
- Creating innovative furniture design