Government Facilities for Architecture Building Design & Construction
Tejjy Inc. provides architectural & engineering services for government facilities including schools, healthcare, colleges, electricity, sanitation, public transport, warehouses, etc. Being one of the top architectural and engineering service firms in Washington DC, USA, Tejjy Inc. provides collaborative support with architectural 3D visualization, 3d modeling, as-built modeling, design development and coordination amongst various other services.
Architectural and Engineering Services for Government Facilities
- Building design and development for new construction & renovations
- Facility building analysis and evaluation of existing conditions
- Preparation of building drawings for building measurement
- Code estimation as per zoning ordinance and land use plans
- Energy efficiency assessment and feasibility study with cost estimation
- Space planning with 3d floor plans and site planning with sidewalks, landscaping, lighting, etc.
- Construction administration assistance with general contractors and construction managers
- Public agency coordination and management
Competent architectural engineers develop the conceptual/schematic, detailed and construction documentation stages of the government buildings, considering multi-hazard resilience strategy. Reinforcing architectural engineering with Building Information Modeling, Tejjy Inc. BIM modelers create government buildings that can withstand high winds, earthquakes and other natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes and severe thunderstorms. To withstand collapse, architectural engineers work with shear walls, diaphragms, cross braces and moment resisting frames, central to reinforcing a building.
3d visualization is a graphical 3d computer simulation of an architectural design. Many of the government facilities including university buildings, federal construction, airports, post-offices are planning their construction workflows with 3d visualization for identifying design loopholes and errors at the initial design development stages.
Using 3D modeling, the architects and designers of government facilities speed up design development process, playing around with different design options, detecting potential problems before they become actual issues. BIM 3d modeling allows enhanced cost efficacy and accurate machine control, streamlining the manufacturing process, shortening design cycles.
As-built drawing are the revised set of drawings created and submitted by government contractors after the completion of construction. The construction drawings contain changes from initial drawings during the construction process, providing an exact rendering of the property as it appears after completion. As-Built Drawings provide critical information like location and sizes of building components, concealed elements, duct and pipe routing, terminal unit and control system sensor locations amongst others.
Effective coordination during the design development stage reduces errors and elimination of wastage during the construction stage. Government facilities seek BIM integrated architectural and engineering workflows for schematic or conceptual design development, detailed design development and construction documentation. BIM Level of Development – LOD 100 – LOD 500 is used for complete modeling of government systems.
Our Expertise In
Why Outsource BIM for Government Facilities?
- Collaborative 3d modeling of building structure, identifying potential conflicts.
- Efficient project coordination through accurate laser scan to BIM modeling.
- A seamless platform for sharing work, tracking multiple changes through 3d BIM.
- 360-degree visualization of building structure with 3d walkthrough & rendering.
- Safe data & construction planning through 4d scheduling for schools, hospitals, infrastructure facilities, healthcare, public transport, etc.
- Accurate project cost estimation through 5d BIM, facilitating real-time extraction.