Tejjy Inc. update 3D Models based on RFI response. Our constructability review in construction process discovers the obstacles at early stage. Status of RFIs is maintained for resolving issues during the preconstruction stage. Project managers eliminate work stoppage during construction, reducing delays, errors, and cost overrun before installation.
Softwares for Design Review like Naviswork perform a constructability review in USA for early clash detection. Using the 3D BIM model, we offer an accurate construction plan and equipment fabrication.
Constructability issues identified by BIM
- Input Challenges like inconsistencies in the input drawings
- Incomplete Information about Column, beam, duct sizes, grill dimensions, etc
- Dimensioning Errors in plan or section drawing
- Coordination Issues like beam clashing with window, column or beam size mismatch between plan & schedule, floor & beam cut-out missing in the construction drawing
- Maintenance Issues like not adequate space for maintenance inside the shaft
- Cut-out Location Correction
- Design Changes for bar diameter based on Rebar projection
- Drawing Issues like Design mismatch with MEP plan, inadequate space to place trap, wrong ceiling height, mismatch between architectural & MEP background, mismatch between cut-outs, stub posts & club, structural beam missing in plan, parapet wall height mismatch between plan & section drawing, pipe clashing with structure, cable tray clash with duct in basement
- Code Issues like soil pipe in the electrical room
- Architectural issues like pipe exposed in the car parking area and main entrance, balcony drain pipe exposed in the balcony, FP pipe exposed in the staircase
Let’s hire our Constructability Review expert & ask how to do Constructability review?. Quick Call us at 202-465-4830 or email us at email@example.com to discuss with us your project idea or requirements.
Tell Us Your Requirements: