Why Outsource Permit Management in Washington DCEnsured Permit Approvals to remove stop work order by Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs DCRA. Our construction expediters in Washington DC, Virginia, Baltimore have extensive knowledge of building zoning codes , submittal process, permitting issues. Being a design build firm we deliver services in every type of construction permits – Residential, Commercial , Renovation , Remodeling , Engineering and Architectural Firm. Starting from simple retail tenant improvement permits to complex retail roll-outs, your building construction will never get delayed with us even if you are not acquainted with the complicated building code or internal process of the jurisdiction. We know how things work and ensure that your construction project begins on schedule.
DCRA permit is required for:
Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a purchaser.
Why choose Tejjy Inc. for Permit Management?
- Presence of experienced permit advisors having extensive knowledge about building codes jurisdiction, and local government bodies (DDOT, DC Water, DOEE).
- Streamlined accurate paper work with ensured approval.
- Permit project management team ensures coordination with other team members for required design changes.
- Reliable work through project management.
- Hiring a design build team relieves you from hiring business consultants cutting down cost.
- Extensive knowledge about DCRA Permit Fees, DCRA Postcard Permit, DCRA Afterhours Permit and project requirements specific to jurisdiction preventing delays in project approval.
- Tejjy Inc Permit Expeditors have proficiency in facilitating the permitting process with structural integrity of framing work, sanitation, zoning, water, sewer lines, and electrical services from conception to final.
WHY CHOOSE TEJJY INC. COMPANY FOR PROJECT?We are Promise to Deliver Quality, Speed, Value & Consultative Approach to Our Clients
A DCRA permit is a building permit that authorizes construction according to authorized designs. Permits are necessary for building in the District of Columbia.
A Basic Business License (BBL) is required by the DCRA’s Business Licensing Division to operate restaurants, convenience stores, consulting firms, home improvement businesses, and other businesses. A BBL should be obtained before starting a business.
It takes DCRA about 6 months to issue a new build construction DCRA permit. Our experience has shown that commercial new build permits take longer.
A Permit Expediter is a qualified professional that helps customers throughout the permitting process to keep building projects on schedule and under budget. A permit expediter achieves this by helping clients collect, file, and follow-through with the necessary papers legally required to commence construction.
The annual registration fee for a vacant building DCRA permit is $250.00.
For renovations under 500 square feet, an EZ Permit can be obtained from the DCRA the same day the application is submitted. Large renovations above 3,000 square feet will likely take a month to get approved. If you wish to build a modest addition, the DCRA can provide a DCRA permit in 14 days.