Impactful Designing with Advanced Building Information Modeling Tools
What is Modularization?
Modularization is a vital part of construction management and building design. It is a kind of rack-service system for installing and fabricating all services, for better coordination. Autodesk Revit and Inventor are modularization software adopted for ductwork, plumbing and electrical equipment module creation for streamlined workflow.
Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a purchaser.
Strategic and Tactical
Benefits of BIM Digital Prefabrication
- Reduced construction costs and construction time on site
- Increased profitability
- Increased site productivity
- Completion on time and budget
- Reduced wastage in the manufacture and onsite
- Greater reliability and quality