Prefabrication is the creation of building components at a manufacturing site or factory before onsite assembly. Modular construction is a Prefabrication where building components are constructed in box-like modules and then transported to the building site for final assembly.
Today, Pre-fabrication & Modularization are becoming the key to Project Success – Construction Clients and contractors look for more improved methods for delivering the project. Whether to improve a program or to provide margins, Prefabrication has continuously demonstrated that it can benefit all stakeholders within a project.
Tejjy Inc provides prefabrication services for Engineers, General Contractors, Homebuilders, and Architects to help clients get a real-time examination of every system, making up the final project. Our professionals produce drawings from the 3D models for accurate offsite or onsite Prefabrication.
Our digital Prefabrication services help construction professionals improve quality, handle materials, and reduce high cost.
Combining Prefabrication with BIM, we take part in the design process from the beginning, saving project time. Building Information Model helps us avail all prefabricated components in digital format for use in the design, offsite construction, and maintenance.
- Reduced construction costs & construction time on site
- Increased profitability of the industry due to the economy of the manufacturing scale
- Increased site productivity
- Completion on time and budget
- Reduced wastage in the manufacture and onsite
- Greater reliability and quality
Modularization is a vital part of construction management and building design. It is a kind of rack-service system for installing & fabricating all services, coordinating with each other. We create a module in Revit and Inventor for ductwork, plumbing as well as electrical equipment.
- Ease of Installation
- Increased Productivity
- Effective Coordination
- Standardization of Process
- Cost Reduction
- Saving Time & Labor Cost
- Improvement of Construction Quality
- Reduction of Material Wastage
- Simplified Onsite Logistics
- Less Risk of Theft
- Protection from Weather Damage
- Less Disruption to the adjacent environment