4D BIM Scheduling Services from Tejjy Inc. BIM Consultants
What is 4D BIM?
4D Building Information Modeling (4D BIM) is a process for intelligently linking a 3D BIM model to time or schedule-related data in a common data environment (CDE). The core aim of Tejjy Inc, a design build firm on GSA schedule, is to enable real-time visualization of the actual progress of construction activities through precise scheduling and simulation, during construction project development. Considering a work area, 4D encompasses specific details on lead-time, construction, installation, curing, drying allowances and sequencing, as well. 4D BIM is gaining a traction throughout the AEC industry, bringing out numerous intangible benefits.
Tejjy Inc., a certified women minority business enterprise (MBE/DBE/WBE), has an experience of over 15 years as one of the premier BIM service providers in USA. We have successfully completed over 2500 projects. Our platter of 4D BIM services facilitates the engineers, general contractors, designers, architects and stakeholders to visualize the actual progress of their respective construction projects. Planning your construction project with our efficient 4D BIM services benefits you with reduced lead-time, streamlined workflow through optimized scheduling and cost efficacy.
Our 4D BIM Scheduling Services Includes
✔️ 4D BIM modeling and conversion of 3D model to a 4D model.
✔️ Real-time construction simulation for enhanced visualization.
✔️ Scheduling and sequencing the construction activities for a streamlined workflow.
- Construction Program Validation
- Site Utilization
- 4D Demolition, Renovation & Expansion
- Construction Management & Planning
- Value Engineering
- 4D Construction Video animation:- The entire construction project is animated and recorded in form of video
- 4D Pre-Bidding:- Tejjy Inc. professionals develop the project sequence for stakeholders and investors based on cost and time involved in the construction project lifecycle.
The time duration or schedule of a construction project is represented by the 4th dimension in a BIM model. Integrating timelines and schedule information in the BIM model shows how the project progresses over time. During the planning stage of conflict identification, 4D visualization is quite useful.
Implantation & utilization of a Revit 4D model will aid in the planning and scheduling of construction projects. Additionally, stakeholders will be better prepared for the future stages of development.
5D BIM enables detailed budget analysis and cost estimation for a construction project. It enables stakeholders to track the project’s expenses as per the planned budget, over time. 5D BIM is particularly beneficial during the planning stage of the construction project when cost estimates for alternative construction designs are worked out.
Utilizing a 5D BIM model enables an in-depth visualization of a project’s expected v/s actual expenses incurred over time. It also facilitates construction project managers with real-time warnings of cost overruns.
Our Expertise In
Benefits of 4D BIM Planning & Scheduling
Following are the benefits of 4D BIM
- Implementation of 4D BIM planning and scheduling in construction adds a value to your construction project, eliminating the time-related uncertainties.
- 4D Modeling in construction provides a risk mitigated work environment, as a result of enhanced team collaboration and communication.
- Construction professionals can remotely monitor the progress of their construction project through 4D BIM simulation.
- 4D scheduling with VDC improves the visualization parameters, giving a clear cut idea of the project’s timeline to all the stakeholders involved.
- Conflict-free 4D BIM scheduling provides a realistic image of construction project during the pre-bid presentations.
- It eliminates the need of last-minute on-site coordination and rework, as a result of 4D BIM-enabled efficient construction schedules.