4D BIM Scheduling Services USA
4D Building Information Modeling (4D BIM) is a process for intelligently linking a 3D BIM model to time or schedule-related data in a common data environment (CDE). The core aim of Tejjy Inc, a design build firm on GSA schedule, is to enable real-time visualization of the actual progress of construction activities through precise scheduling and simulation, during construction project development. Considering a work area, 4D encompasses specific details on lead-time, construction, installation, curing, drying allowances and sequencing, as well. 4D BIM is gaining a traction throughout the AEC industry, bringing out numerous intangible benefits.
Types of 4D BIM Services
Let Us Know How We Can Add Value To Your 4D BIM Needs
How to Implement 4D BIM Schedules into Your Project
At Tejjy Inc. we believe that well designed spaces contribute to the well being of individuals and communities. Our architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, and BIM modelers create architectural design drawings and BIM models to assist our clients in visualizing their visions. Our top objective is to provide extremely precise, clash-free construction drawings to ensure a smooth construction process. With an honest approach to clients and the professional execution of a broad and diverse collection of projects, we have maintained an integrity-based reputation during our 15 years in the sector.
Our Expertise In
Benefits of 4D BIM Planning & Scheduling
Following are the benefits of 4D BIM
- Implementation of 4D BIM planning and scheduling in construction adds a value to your construction project, eliminating the time-related uncertainties.
- 4D Modeling in construction provides a risk mitigated work environment, as a result of enhanced team collaboration and communication.
- Construction professionals can remotely monitor the progress of their construction project through 4D BIM simulation.
- 4D scheduling with VDC improves the visualization parameters, giving a clear cut idea of the project’s timeline to all the stakeholders involved.
- Conflict-free 4D BIM scheduling provides a realistic image of construction project during the pre-bid presentations.
- It eliminates the need of last-minute on-site coordination and rework, as a result of 4D BIM-enabled efficient construction schedules.