Building Information Modeling Strategy Preperation
We enable the AEC industry to implement the latest BIM technology. Our experts provide training and recommendations to the organizations, enthusiastic about using BIM in their construction workflow. Our professionals make BIM strategy preparation focusing on the tangible and intangible staff training requirements. We enable the AEC industry to implement the latest BIM technology. Our experts provide training and recommendations to the organizations, enthusiastic about using BIM in their construction workflow.
Our professionals make BIM strategy preparation focusing on the tangible and intangible staff training requirements.
Our Building Information Delivery Cycle for Design-Build Phases
• Assessment – Tender documentation & digital engineering BIM specifications.
• Procurement – Bid submission, pre-contract BIM execution plan, project implementation plan.
• Post Contract Award – Master Information delivery plan, post-contract BEP, planning & documentation.
• Mobilisation – Information management process, document management, and technology support.
• Production – Information exchange amongst disciplines, including surveys, highways, landscape, etc.
• Collaboration – Coordination through the federated model, GIS portal, and BIM development.
Advantages of BIM Strategy Preperation:
- Preventing Waste
- Saving Time & Cost
- Conversing Energy
- Enhancing Coordination
- Improving Deliverables
• Evaluating existing competencies for in-depth analysis & collaborative design.
• Determining long-term goals, tracking milestone achievement with BIM.
• Outlining BIM process, defining current work situation & processes.
• Executing & monitoring through Revit 3d modeling & 4d construction simulation.
• Accurate cost analysis and material cost estimate with 5d modeling.
Tejjy Inc. BIM consultants evaluate the ratio of cost estimation, understanding client budget requirements and cost benefits to working out which BIM implementation is appropriate for risk assessment. Accordingly, we modify the BIM strategy and make it suitable for the short or long-term use of an organization.
Our Expertise In
Why choose BIM Strategy Preparation?
Estimating the Cost & Benefits of BIM Implementation:-
Our experts assess the cost and benefits of BIM by considering the short-term as well as the long-term expenditure. Usually, we associate the short term with upgrading technology and staff training. On the other hand, we relate the long-term costs to the transition period during which a company moves from an existing work process to BIM implementation. After the transition period, BIM becomes an asset for a construction firm, with financial boosts from every angle.
Acquisition of New Software:-
Purchasing the right software is significant for any BIM strategy. Our team evaluates various BIM software packages online about the software system currently used by a company. We compare several options about their capability and compatibility in developing a competent BIM strategy.
Integration of BIM Principles into Existing Work Process:-
Our professionals are adept in creating BIM strategies, combining existing workflow with BIM procedures. We identify useful mechanisms in the prevailing systems and retain them in the new work process.