BIM Coordination Services | MEP Clash Detection Services
What is MEP Clash Detection?
Tejjy Inc. being an experienced MEP consultant and BIM coordinator adopts the BIM model for shop drawing with insight expertise on MEP Clash Detection services. Autodesk Clash detection software like Revit, MEP Fabrication & NavisWorks facilitates error-free shop drawings and Revit 3d models.
Building Information Modeling helps constructability issues before construction process initiation.IM facilitates various designs to collaborate on an information platform, enhancing work efficiency, reducing errors, validating aesthetic looks, and enhancing building performance.
How BIM Coordination Works For MEP Engineers
- MEP engineers validate the IFC documents of the client for discrepancies and recalculate the data (ducts, fluid flow rate, pipes, etc.).
- RFI is raised, where the client’s decision is necessary about missing data, conflicting data, constructability /aesthetic issues, maintenance issues.1
- Engineers ensure the passing of the pipes & ducts through the selected cut-outs in the walls and available dedicated spaces for services through designed routes with minimum impact on the existing services.
- The BIM Modelers shift and change the service routes, considering the clearance required, and altering the pipes & ducts within suitable limits
Our commitment helps identify and rectify issues at an early stage, thus reducing maximum hassles and producing an error-free 3D prototype of the model.
- Self-clash within MEP/HVAC (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire-fighting services)
- The inter-services clash among the MEPF services
- Clash with Architecture and Structural Services
- Clash report preparation for BIM coordination meetings.
- Support BIM execution plan
Clash Detection services are the initial step in the BIM coordination process.
BIM Clash coordination is executed to coordinate the spaces and tolerances by MEP engineers and BIM managers. While building design, architectural, structural, civil engineering, and MEP services needs to be fully compatible avoiding conflicts in terms of space allocation.
Through BIM MEP services, MEP coordination resolve conflicts identifying the problem areas, inspecting, and reporting to respective contractors for accurate decision making. Early clash detection with navies work helps estimators and surveyors with accurate quantity take-off and cost estimation increasing productivity.
Our Expertise In
Why choose Tejjy Inc. for Revit 3d Model Clash Detection Services?
- Recognizes design issues before the beginning of the construction process.
- A collaborative platform for Architectural design firms, structural engineers, MEP experts, sub-contractors, contractors in real-time.
- Real-time construction scheduling and tracking with 4d bim
- Accurate quantity takeoff enhanced productivity with Revit 3d model.