Architectural Room Design in Washington DC, Maryland MD, Baltimore, Virginia VA areas in the USA
Seeking Architectural Services for designing a room in DC, VA, MD & Baltimore? Our dedicated team of architects, remodelers, designer, BIM modeler, General Contractor at Tejjy Inc. interact with clients to understand their design intent. Licensed architects and engineers provide value-added support with room renovation, remodeling as the design evolves from a conceptual or schematic stage to the construction stage. Being the experienced architectural firm in DC our designers translate the architectural thoughts into buildable information in the form of 2D drawings and 3D models.
As a design build company, we take care of building interiors as well as exteriors, including fixtures, landscape, furniture, lighting, etc. Expert remodelers develop the interiors of the room with accuracy for home renovation, remodeling and new buildings. We also provide permit expediting services in Washington DC. Our permit expediters are well-versed with building and zoning codes of DCRA.
Inputs we work with for Architectural Room Design in DC, MD, VA & Baltimore in the USA:
- Hand-Sketches of Room
- Conceptual Drawings
- Conceptual Models
Being the experienced architectural firm in DC our designers translate the architectural thoughts into buildable information in the form of 2D drawings and 3D models. As a design build company we take care of interiors as well as exterior including fixtures, landscape, furniture, lighting Home Remodelers assist you with the development of interior of room, house for the renovation, remodeling and new construction. We also facilitate with permit expediting service as our permit expediters are well-versed with building and zoning codes of DCRA.
As an experienced architectural firm in DC, our designers translate architectural thoughts into buildable information in the form of 2D drawings and 3D models. Our architectural engineers facilitate planning, design, construction and operation of buildings, through detailed design analysis and feasibility study. We use various architectural software applications for room design like:
- 3DS Max
- Sketch Up
Our architectural designers evaluate client property and discuss the potential scope of work to compile conceptual drawings, schematic drawings, detailed drawings and construction documentation with all detailing, sections and creation of material schedules & fixtures.We provide digital and hard-copy drawings of existing room conditions, renovation plans, 3D views, and rough cost estimate of renovation ideas after completion.
- Conceptual Room Design Support, using Revit LOD 100 Model
- Schematic Room Design Support, using Revit LOD 200 Model
- Detailed Design Support, using Revit LOD 300 Model
- Construction Documentation, using Revit LOD 400 Model
Our Architectural Room Design Services in DC, MD, VA, & Baltimore include:
- 3D Modeling, 3D Rendering & 3D Walkthroughs for Interior Room renovation.
- 2D & 3D Floor & Room Planning
- Detailed Architectural Plan for Room
- Architectural Drawings with As-Builts & Renovation Options
- On-site Architectural Consultation
- Room Design Development & Coordination with 3D BIM
- Building Permit Processing Flowchart
- Designing Room Architecture
- Virtual Mock-ups & Visualization of Room with 360 Degree Views
Contact us at 202-465-4830 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get exciting new home improvement & room designs at amazing offers from our dedicated team members of Tejjy Inc. We are one of the best room planners in Washington DC to carve out your living space room planning solution in the most competent way.
Our Expertise In
Why Outsource Architectural Engineering Services for Room Remodeling?
- Accentuating aesthetics of building structure with 3d modeling
- The increasing value of your space with 3d walkthrough
- Data security for architectural room remodeling
- Clash free construction scheduling of room with 4d BIM simulation
- Optimized cost of room remodeling with 5d BIM cost estimation
- Reduced expenses & operational risk management