The computer – simulated environment of Virtual Reality helps constructional professionals, city planners, architects, and home buyers to interact in a realistic way within the built environment. BIM methodology enables stakeholders to get an information-rich virtual model.
Building Information Modeling is gradually revamping the Architectural, Engineering and Construction industry by offering improved visibility of building systems than conventional 2D design documents.
Leading Construction Management Companies have started incorporating Virtual Reality (VR) and taking the visualization experience to a whole new level. Interactive 3D BIM Modeling allows model manipulation for testing the effect of changes before construction.
As a result of which the onsite workers get real-time information and data about the construction environment. The construction managers create 3D, 4D and 5D BIM models, using real information for better visibility, shaping a realistic virtual representation of a construction project.
Advantages of VR 360 BIM Video Walkthrough:
- Reduced Rework– Get reduced rework by getting an updated view of the construction site
- Enhanced Safety – Enhancing situational awareness through updates on potential hazards
- Lower Labor Cost – BIM technology allows automatic area calculation, reducing labor in fields
- Meeting Project Deadline – Maintains timeline, helping builders to stay on task & track work
- Resolving Problems – See real-time conditions, detect issues faster and react quickly
- Improved Quality – Reduced RFIs, order change, time, and safe project delivery
Facets of BIM VR 360 Construction
It’s no doubt that using BIM 360 construction service offers better visualization. Leading AEC companies recognize that incorporating virtual reality is making it easier for clients to understand construction designs.
From a facility management standpoint, a VR environment in the BIM model facilitates constructability review, resolving clashes, maintaining schedule, and supporting decision making.
Some other facets of BIM VR 360 technology include:
- AEC Project Stakeholders can view the project consequence across diverse software platforms like Android, IOS & Widows
- Get the perfect 360-degree view of the construction site
- Improved Project Visualization with Zoom In, Zoom Out Option Pause & Play 360 Content
- No Costly Headset – Can be viewed through Basic Google Cardboard Headset
- Play and pause the content as per requirement
Combining Revit BIM and A360 Rendering:
- Facilitate clients to ‘walk through’ a property on the web
- Moving representation of a building, which can be an existing building, an under-construction building or a building in the planning stage
- Cater real estate development projects for showcasing a building
- High definition virtual walkthrough software acts as a powerful tool to feed visitors’ imagination
- High-quality computer-generated videos help clients get a realistic feel of the construction for the size and layout
Do you want to use virtual reality to win a bid by impressing your prospective clients?
Are you worried about having no virtual reality experience? Fret not!
Tejjy Inc is the perfect place to offer you the best outcome with BIM VR 360 construction service. We add value to your construction project, bringing your designs to life using virtual reality technology.
Get in touch with us at 202-465-4830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your virtual tour. Choose VR 360 Video Walkthrough through BIM services in Rockville, MD, DC, VA, Baltimore, USA, and save your construction cost.