Are you stressed with dcra stop work order! Long Delay in Construction Process!
Don’t be stressed. A perfect solution to permit expediting queries is online building permitting process.
What is DCRA?
DCRA stands for The Department of Consumer and Regulatory affairs. It is a building zoning law board keeping a check on residential, commercial construction process. Permit expediter in Washington DC needs to take approvals for permits from DCRA . It ensures health and safety construction conditions are followed along with compliance of building codes .
What is Stop Work Order?
Any construction, excavation, remodeling, renovation work or occupation that is not followed as per the permit conditions are given orders to be stopped. These orders are issued from DCRA, DDOT standard specifications. DCRA stop work order could be issued if the director finds the construction process undertaken is not under safe conditions. As per DDOT specifications if excavation or occupation is not adhered to the zoning code they are issued a Stop Work Order.
If it’s a small construction project previously reviewed with the paper plan, you can execute the digital walk-through of the building permit.With the help of Digital Walkthrough, all construction plans, as well as supportive documents, can be accepted through an electronic review system for a complete review including DCRA reviews. Simultaneously, you can undertake digital routing for choosing sister agencies such as Historic Preservation, District Department of Energy & the Environment, and District Department of Transportation.This automatically helps to save your time taken for visiting the office of a permitting agency. Some of the DCRA Plan Reviewing encompasses Zoning, Fire, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical&Plumbing (MEP) and Green & Energy disciplines.
Steps for Online building permit process:
To get away from the dcra stop work order you can outsource permit process to our experienced permit expediting company or follow steps for online permit approval
- Create a DCRA Account – To remove dcra stop work order create an online DCRA account. While creation of account for building permit approval you should pay online. In case you are submitting an application for a property owner, you should register as a Filing Representative.
- Email Notification –You will get an email notification within a day from an electronic review system for uploading drawings and supporting documents.
- Pre-screening and Reviewal of Application & Associated Plans-Applications and associated plans get reviewed for pre-screening ensuring they fulfill the DCRA building and zoning law codes.
- Tracking Review through Permit Tracker – Once the pre-screen review is approved, the construction project can be routed to all essential DCRA divisions and agencies for plan review. All divisions, comments & status of the review can be tracked online through permit tracker.
- Notification for Making the Remaining Permit Fees – After the completion of reviewal process , you will get a notification for paying the remaining permit fees. For remaining payment log into your DCRA account and make balance payment with a credit card.Remember that if you don’t mention your contractor’s information like the DC license number and the mailing address, you will be notified that the information is required to proceed with issuance. Always check your licensing verification system for confirming the license status of the contractors. Homeowners can also be listed as the contractor if they complete the work themselves.
- Permit Approval in Email – The final step is receiving the permit approval in an email. Once, all the fees is paid and the contractor’s information is entered, your building permit will be issued through an email with the permit approval attached. You have to download your approved plans and all supporting documents for availing onsite inspections.
Are you stuck with your Stop Work Order & looking for DCRA Permit Expedition Services? You may call Tejjy Inc. at 202 465 4830 or send an email to email@example.com for managing your building permit process from the initial stage and making your DCRA Walk through accepted.